1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
mightofthor
Last Activity:
Nov 28, 2014
Games Developer / Web Developer

mightofthor

It's Hammer Time!, Male, from UK

Donator
mightofthor was last seen:
Nov 28, 2014
    1. KingChaos
      KingChaos
      your pic is Chibi afck :D
    2. startselect3
    3. Porti
      Porti
      Mightofor :=D
    4. fredmay20
      fredmay20
      Thor why u leave me!
      1. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        I had to take a break from KAG, sorry. :)
        Apr 2, 2014
      2. Prototype
        May 6, 2014
    5. Fisch
      Fisch
      Thor , I Respect you ! And hope you come back :)
      1. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        Thank you for your kind words, and your respect. :) It has been thoroughly an enjoyable and fun experience playing alongside you guys!
        Mar 19, 2014
    6. Fisch
      Fisch
      Hello Thor
    7. ZeldaMarioDude
      ZeldaMarioDude
      Kingslayer is out!!!
      1. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        Excellent :D Still a few bugs, but nothing that can't be ironed out! :)
        Dec 26, 2013
      2. ZeldaMarioDude
        ZeldaMarioDude
        When I was playing as human, human has 4 kings at the same time (including me as king).
        Dec 27, 2013
    8. ZeldaMarioDude
      ZeldaMarioDude
      Merry Christmas Thor
      1. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        Thanks for your Christmas greetings. :) Apologies for the late response!
        Feb 27, 2014
    9. ZeldaMarioDude
      ZeldaMarioDude
      Think about it -Grey- has to account: -Marcell- and -Grey- . Both of them are iHax! Also, why did -Grey- make another account? BTW What happened to your clan? Deleted by Kouji?
      1. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        I know Grey has two accounts. :)
        Dec 24, 2013
    10. ZeldaMarioDude
      ZeldaMarioDude
      Hey thor... first of all... change the number nex to your name to 1. And you'll see a surprise...
      1. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        What? o.O
        Dec 23, 2013
      2. ZeldaMarioDude
        ZeldaMarioDude
        Dec 24, 2013
    11. Khaladar
      Khaladar
      Hey, MightofThor. Just dropped by to say "hello". I really like how reasonable you are, in contrast to some other iHax members I had the pleasure of talking to. Keep up the good work!

Also, it's funny how we both share a common nickname. Mine's just "Thor" usually, though. You could say that Nordic mythology and Lighting is my thing.
      1. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        Thank you for your kind words. I try my best to keep the RP server balanced and orderly! :)
        Dec 18, 2013
      2. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        Sadly I have been booted from the admin team for banning a persistent griefer, who happens to have donator/VIP status, which evidently gives him special treatment over the rules. :)
        Feb 28, 2014
    12. baboun
      baboun
      Thanks for your pieces of advices, what does VIP status gives you ?
      Kingjad told me about a kingslayer server, is it online yet ?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        In regard to kingslayer -- this should be pushed live this xmas. :)
        Dec 18, 2013
      3. ZeldaMarioDude
        ZeldaMarioDude
        Xmas? Nex week yay
        Dec 18, 2013
      4. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        Unfortunately kingslayer appears to have failed, while I've been booted from their admin team for banning a persistent griefer, who happens to have gotten special treatment because of his donator status. :/
        Feb 28, 2014
    13. baboun
      baboun
      Hello Mightofthor,
      Just want to say that your multi race server is a good idea, it could be one of my favorite except for the people being there !!! I always start to build my base and don't bother others. Then when the base I built start to look cool, I always got griefed, rked, and of course there's never an admin connected. When I ran out of patience, I start to get mad and go grief my tker's base.
      1. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        I understand your frustration, but you mustn't let it get the better of you. If you spot any griefers and there are no admins present, then screenshot it and we'll be sure to deal with it. :)
        Dec 11, 2013
    14. baboun
      baboun
      And usually I got frozen and ban by the admin that just get connected at that moment without seeing all the previous events. I was considering on donating to the server, i even bought since one year the premium game because I like to build. That's why I bought Terraria, Minecraft, Maia and Starbound. But considering the events,
    15. baboun
      baboun
      I am not sure I'll still going to play KAG. So as I told Kingjad, I would like to have a solution on the server. I don't know, maybe build protection or a present admin, or somehow something to let me build without being rked every two minutes. How is the vip mode ? Is it possible to warn/kick (not ban) people ? Or is there a way to call the admin ?

Thanks a lot and sorry for the long reading.

Sincerely,

Baboun
      1. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        Hi baboun, thank you for your insightful comments. I will be reviewing them and discussing them with the other admins. :)
        Dec 11, 2013
    16. skely
    17. 1377
      hi mingofthor
      1. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        mingofthor? what?
        Nov 24, 2013
      2. ZeldaMarioDude
        ZeldaMarioDude
        laughing loudly after understands what he says*
        HAHAHAHHA
        Dec 24, 2013
    18. Third3ye
      Third3ye
      You like Beta more then Alpha? I really don't like Beta at all, it changed tooooooo much.
      1. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        Meh... Classic++. Can't seem to get used to the beta. :/
        Nov 21, 2013
      2. ZeldaMarioDude
        ZeldaMarioDude
        I like Beta, except for the fact that I'm not premium. Well people used to use workshop parts as a "branch" for blocks to fall on invaders head, but it all had changed. Meh, but Beta has super traps. Like SUSHI
        Dec 18, 2013
    19. Fisch
      Fisch
      ThE Good Old Thor ^_~ . Thor Plz Try To Come On Classic More there's A lot Of hackers and ! ThE most of team griefers !!?? Jist whant to rage
      1. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        I will try and increase my presence in the Classic Roleplay. I, like yourself, despise those griefers. Don't forget though, many of those griefers have a story. Reasoning goes a long way, avoiding the emotional knee-jerking methodology. :)
        Nov 8, 2013
    20. PhTechCube
      PhTechCube
      I love your profile picture profile
      1. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        Thanks. :)
        Nov 6, 2013
  • About

Games Developer / Web Developer