1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
KingJad
Resources:
Birthday:
August 20

KingJad

Shark Slayer, Male, from London

Nice Life Time,. Jun 7, 2013

1. PussyDestroyer
      PussyDestroyer
      JAd noob why u ban me ? u not like losing ?
    2. Bobba
      Bobba
      Hello KingJad I am not Bibbu and... he hack me for not reason. He want ban me in all server. I take screen but I don't know post it
    3. KingHax
      KingHax
      DUDE FIX THIS THIS PROBLEM SAME THING HAPPENING
    4. Bobba
      Bobba
      Yes but I was perma ban 1month before... with "Please check adresse again and make sure the server is running" and now too...
      1. epic_cookies123
        epic_cookies123
        Your just like mine, every Bold temple server i tried did not let me connect in.
        May 4, 2014
    5. Bobba
      Bobba
      Hello Jad, I am not bobbu ok? unbann me... ban bobbu and his account but not me... and you can see I can go in your server.
    6. epic_cookies123
    7. UltimateArrow
      UltimateArrow
      im in iHax u let me in
    8. UltimateArrow
      UltimateArrow
      kingjad i cant play boltemple it says im banned but i actually am not plz fix this issue
    9. Bobba
      Bobba
      Hey Jad, I can't go in your server boldtemple. There is a bug "Please check the adresse again and make sure the server is running" in all server boldtemple !!! I don't know why... You've a reason ? and you can help me for the problem ?
    10. PussyDestroyer
      PussyDestroyer
      Jad all boldtemple servers not respond and can't join on them ( i try re instal but still not work) can u do something ;p ?
    11. Art1zt
      Art1zt
      Yesterday and today is chaos on server.Need Admin!
    12. komana
      komana
      Jady why did you ban me? I dont understand.
    13. RadioActive
      RadioActive
      Oh I see this biatch is so fuckin' lazy and dont even want to reply anyone! Shame on you!
      1. Brindobob
        Brindobob
        He's dead on the forums, not the game.
        Feb 24, 2014
      2. RadioActive
        RadioActive
        I posted this when he was online :D but IK - he's stalking me everytime when he sees me in KAG
        Feb 24, 2014
      3. ThomasTK
        ThomasTK
        lol RIP Jad on forums
        Mar 16, 2014
    14. TheDeath
      TheDeath
      Yeah , lord_nightmare is right , i was saying the admins do nothing and is true! Charzer , yot toy ,sjd360(who's VIP) and many other vips/admins do nothing. The vips are rking and saying bad things and they dont get frozen/muted . The admins do nothing , they afk 1 hour and freeze/ban/mute a player who got self-defence(for example , me , because of sjd360 who is kinda idiot and rk me everytime he saw me).
      1. DarkDragonBoy
        DarkDragonBoy
        Well you sir have never been on His server before because there are some idiots on his server thats why its free to play, thats why your on it. SJD does not random kill he kills for reasons.
        Feb 5, 2014
    15. lord_nightmare
      lord_nightmare
      hay can you un permban and un mute me i was perm banned and muted because i said "the admins did nothing at the best of times" to TheDeath then i got frozen then a guy said Permban Nightmare then i got perm banned so please un permban me and unmute me thank you
    16. Ghostsiroman
      Ghostsiroman
      Hey , jad! Today , iestyn was on the roleplay server. The oproblem was the reds destroyed my work and start atack us and that player , Fish or what was his name , destroyed too my work. Iestyn doesnt did anything to them , and as you're a tipe of owner of that server , u shall tell him he is ADMIN !
      1. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        Please feel free to provide evidence regarding this. This includes screenshots and video-capture of gameplay for the circumstances surrounding the issue. :)
        Jan 30, 2014
      2. DarkDragonBoy
        DarkDragonBoy
        Fisch*
        Feb 5, 2014
    17. lord_nightmare
      lord_nightmare
      Get some goddamn admins with an IQ over 50 on your fucking server or dont have any admins at all because some admin just banned me for getting killed and didnt do shit about all the people griefing Humans.Also all your admins are fucking rasist aswell so screw your admins and please unban me.
      1. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        Hi there,

If you have an issue with an administrator, please provide screenshot/video evidence of your claims, and we'll be sure to investigate it. :)
        Jan 30, 2014
      2. lord_nightmare
        lord_nightmare
        you cant really screenshot someone banning you unfairly and i don't have 50$ to spend on a screen recorder
        Feb 1, 2014
      3. mightofthor
        mightofthor
        The problem is finding players with an IQ over 50 capable of following rules.

Also, 'FRAPS' is free to download and use.
        Feb 3, 2014
    18. Ghostsiroman
      Ghostsiroman
      Hey jad , there is 1 stupid player which had VIP and is ruining an entire base . He is coming again and again , glitching and killing every single person in human race . I'd like you to remove his VIP to stop rking and griefing the base . His name : SJD360 . Also , taht stupid admin , charzer , was doing nothing , and he wanted to help him ruining our base !
    19. Ghostsiroman
      Ghostsiroman
      Hey jad , there are 2 griefers and rkers who ruined an entire game : matador551 and blackguy123. If you want to see my evidences , i can show you them.
    20. fanaticmetroid
      fanaticmetroid
      Hello Jad :P, also dont accept me to social forum I presse dwrong button :P
  • About

Birthday:
    August 20

Signature

[​IMG]