1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
Geti
Home Page:
KAG Developer

Geti

Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead), Male, from Melbourne, Australia

THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Thanks for the birthday wishes folks - and sorry for the inactivity of the past weeks. We're moving house, hopefully settled by next week! Jan 17, 2018

1. Aeroblitzer
      Aeroblitzer
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Aeroblitzer
        Aeroblitzer
        Yes, but you can't help but feel like your idea inspired these people. Which is actually good news for you! :-)
        Sep 23, 2014
      3. startselect3
        startselect3
        shiprekt is 1000x better, if someoen based that off of shiprekt they did a terrible job.
        Sep 26, 2014
      4. Geti
        Geti
        Eh I honestly doubt they've seen shiprekt - if they have then great, but there are a lot of games where you build stuff that you can drive around (or to fight) - wayward terran frontier, fraxy, space engineers...
        Sep 29, 2014
    2. Alaiscool
      Alaiscool
      Geti, I have a small problem with Kag, Occasionally when I alt + tab out of KAG and go back in there is a small bluish-white bar at the top 1/8 of the window which my mouse can not got over, it also pushes the rest of the window down so I can't see my health/money, do you know any way to fix this?
      1. Geti
        Geti
        No idea. Are you using any overlays that might be interfering with KAG's rendering? If you're using fullscreen, there are quite a few issues there unfortunately. It's the kind of stuff reasonably intrinsic to the libraries used and unlikely to be fixed.
        Sep 12, 2014
      2. Alaiscool
        Alaiscool
        Ahh ok, I am using fullscreen but thanks for the help!
        Sep 13, 2014
    3. TheFlare
      TheFlare
      Geti i seem to have a problem with my kag screen and am wondering if you'd know a way to fix it. My kag is fine until i get to the *login* page then my mouse freezes and i cant click anything on it...?
      1. Geti
        Geti
        No idea, sorry! Try updating drivers for various things, I've heard of mouse breaking under OSX for a day or two, and then being fixed mysteriously.
        Sep 9, 2014
    4. Ozminer
      Ozminer
      <3 Geti ban 101i plz thanx
    5. bout
      bout
      Polish forum is dead.
    6. startselect3
      startselect3
      next update you better have at least 1 black head, if you don't i will write about it in my blog.
      1. Geti
        Geti
        update after next it will, but i bet you'll be disappointed.
        Sep 1, 2014
      2. startselect3
        startselect3
        wait really? and why will i be disappointed lol.
        Sep 1, 2014
    7. Rayne
      Rayne
      gatu pls, i ned help in irc
      2. UnnamedPlayer
        UnnamedPlayer
        "If you need something, PM Rayne"
        Sep 3, 2014
      3. Geti
        Geti
        <Philosoraptor>
        "what if rayne needs something?"
        Sep 3, 2014
      4. Mazey
        Mazey
        rayne can pm me if he needs something #brolove #nohomo #arcrave
        Sep 3, 2014
    8. Static308
      Static308
      Geti i have been getting this stupid thing in kag where whenever my internet ping goes up a ton and i lagg out of the server i get banned for like 5 mins.... I'm not sure if this is just me or the servers but can you try fix it please :D
      1. Geti
        Geti
        This is intentional, it's called a ping ban and it's intended to prevent people playing on servers with much too high ping and protect the experience of the majority; admittedly at the expense of those with a bad connection. However, playing games over an unstable connection isn't something we can really "fix" - talk to your ISP! Tell them to do a better job!
        Aug 29, 2014
      2. Static308
        Static308
        Alrighty thank you for your reply :)
        Aug 30, 2014
    9. mikesa23
      mikesa23
      hey Geti I want to know if moving a tree farm to a better position warrants a 1 day ban. because if you take that out of the equation then all I did was block Loli with stone because I was annoyed with him continuously freezing me.
      1. Geti
        Geti
        I don't handle this stuff, get in touch with furai for appeals. Sounds like you might have just touched a nerve.
        Aug 28, 2014
    10. Alpaca
      Alpaca
      Please lock the lack of players thread. I swear, if I have to read another one of epic_cookie's posts, I'm going to shoot myself.
      1. Geti
        Geti
        I dunno man I think it'll serves as a good example for those still posting to look back on in a few years :^) Certainly not helping the feeling of animosity though
        Aug 26, 2014
      2. RadioActive
        RadioActive
        RIP Alpaca
        Aug 30, 2014
      3. Alpaca
        Alpaca
        likes this
        Aug 30, 2014
    11. Alpaca
      Alpaca
      Wtf Geti? You think that Ej's negative energy is finite?
      2. bout
        bout
        No, I mean, what do you mean? What has Ej done?
        Sep 6, 2014
      3. Alpaca
        Alpaca
        Everything.
        Sep 6, 2014
      4. bout
        bout
        Did he hold a penguin by its wings?
        Sep 6, 2014
    12. 101i
      101i
      Really excited for Trench Wars, It looks so good. ^.^
      1. Geti
        Geti
        Cheers, it's been renamed to Trench Run now but progress is back on and it's really coming together :)
        Aug 25, 2014
    13. EhRa
      EhRa
      Love your update/artwork. Keep up the good work!
      1. Geti
        Geti
        thank you!
        Aug 21, 2014
      2. EhRa
        EhRa
        :D
        Aug 22, 2014
      3. EhRa
        EhRa
        You literally brought me back to kag with the last update.
        Aug 22, 2014
    14. Oldatra
      Oldatra
      Um,Hello! I Would really like to know, why dont you want KAG Classic on Steam? You could just work on it for some time, fix some major bugs and you would probably get a good profit out of it..
      1. Geti
        Geti
        It's not going to happen.
        Aug 21, 2014
    15. MrError
      1. Geti
        Geti
        Builder hitting code is a mess, otherwise it would be.
        Aug 19, 2014
    16. franek123
      franek123
      You have fixed kag. I love you.
      1. Geti
        Geti
        np
        Aug 19, 2014
    17. icemusher
      icemusher
      Didn't know there was people that are KAG Team and Administrators that aren't forum mod. Hunting 'em down now.
      2. icemusher
        icemusher
        Curious, wondering if there is more.
        Aug 14, 2014
      3. Geti
        Geti
        There aren't many that still actually work on the game :^)
        Aug 19, 2014
      4. icemusher
        icemusher
        Yeah, just looking for people like jrgp who have the tags.
        Aug 19, 2014
    18. franek123
      franek123
      Contrary no moar first [*]
      1. Geti
        Geti
        rip (achievement unlocked)
        Aug 13, 2014
    19. Static308
      Static308
      Hey... can you please add an XP system to kag because the game doesn't really have much goal to it and an XP system would probably fix that.
      1. windwizard999
        windwizard999
        people can make a mod for that, and no i dont think XP would really have meaning... but i guess it would, but it just doesnt belong in a game like KAG, you know?
        Aug 13, 2014
      2. Geti
        Geti
        Not likely. If you need an experience/level system to be motivated to play the game you're playing it for the wrong reason.
        Aug 13, 2014
    20. Mazey
      Mazey
      what's butcher? is it cartridge? something you just publish? new standalone game which you'll sell/might come on Steam eventually?

Also read MM's post, looks like TW will go on Steam, gj
      2. Mazey
        Mazey
        Asked on profile because it has a trailer on YT so it's kinda public. Also what's s-m-k? Couldn't find anything with google
        Also didn't know publishers like you (THD) could get anything on Steam once you manage to get something on Steam, that's why I said gj.
        Aug 13, 2014
      3. Geti
        Geti
        s-m-k is a developer who works for THD, a polish guy.

They can't publish anything through greenlight afaik, but we didn't go through that wat.

I mean asking on profile as opposed to irc or pm or something, profile is annoying cause it generates a lot of extra alerts.
        Aug 14, 2014
      4. Mazey
        Mazey
        Kay, thanks for answering. Kinda busy so haven't been on irc this week, will use a PM in the future :^)
        Aug 14, 2014
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.1bardesign.com
    KAG Developer