1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
Leo
Last Activity:
Dec 2, 2022

Leo

Haxor

My discord: https://discord.me/lgs Jul 14, 2018

Leo was last seen:
Dec 2, 2022
    1. TheDirtySwine
      TheDirtySwine
      I'm sure you get this a lot but I would like to be unban Ned from black death us. I know what I did was wrong and I shouldn't have spammed chat. You can perma mute me if necessary. Also could you get rid of 32 slots and make it 20?
    2. Angelfinn12
      Angelfinn12
      Hi I read , apparently I have permanently banned from servers blackdeath for an unfair reason a costructor kill me and I wanted revenge and try to murder but very barely hurt , so they marked me , but the red circle lasted more than 30 minutes , so I left , not e able to play on servers , you could take off the ban ? ( My user is Angelfinn12 )
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Angelfinn12
        Angelfinn12
        Thank you mexer!!,(pd:i'm mexican)
        Apr 18, 2015
      3. Mexer
        Mexer
        So what?
        Apr 19, 2015
      4. PUNK123
        PUNK123
        MEXican

MEXer
        May 9, 2015
    3. coolio
      coolio
      hey Leo, i was permabanned by an abusive admin that was also using speed hacks and lighting kegs everywhere on one of the expanded servers. if you could help me out it would be much appreciated, i believe the admins name was mexer, thanks.
      1. RadioActive
        RadioActive
        Yes, I can confirm Mexer is ABUSE ADMIN and HAXOR and griefer. PLZ REMOVE
        Apr 7, 2015
      2. PUNK123
        PUNK123
        ITS CALLED A SPEED RUNE YOU FUCKING SCRUB ITS INGAME YOU IDIOT

anyway plox remove radioactive and mexter as admin plz
        Apr 7, 2015
      3. coolio
        coolio
        unless a speed rune can make you run across the map in a second, mine stuff instantly, and jump like crazy, plus he said out right to me that he abuses his power :/
        Apr 8, 2015
    4. Durveniir
      Durveniir
      Hello, Leo, you are probably the admin to the Black Death servers. I was banned permanently from your server.(In-game name: Jon Snow) i wanted to re-enter. I really would like to play, as your servers are always full and filled with good players. If you can, can you get me unbanned?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Durveniir
        Durveniir
        I was joking around with your french accent. When I asked whether you can unignore me, you started a vote kick. And you say, I act immature in-game.
        Jul 9, 2015
      3. Asu
        Asu
        "Hail hitler" is an excellent joke about french accents, tell me?
        Jul 9, 2015
      4. Asu
        Asu
        And I'd have enjoyed your little jokes if you did put them twice (I'm often laughing about that), but you went into complete spamming.
        Jul 9, 2015
    5. PhTechCube
      PhTechCube
      Happy Easter!
      1. Leo
        Leo
        Thanks, same to you :)
        Apr 4, 2015
    6. Adrianza
    7. grzetich
      grzetich
      hey it said i was banned from your server mid game and i have no idea why? can you unban me?
      1. Leo
        Leo
        If you have same in-game nick I don't see you banned. Which server ?
        Feb 1, 2015
      2. grzetich
        grzetich
        idk ill let you know next time i stumble upon your server
        Feb 2, 2015
    8. moltag123
      moltag123
      Happy new year
    9. fredmay20
      fredmay20
      What happened to ma adminship :P I havn't been on lately but I still check in from time to time xD
    10. norill
      norill
      add map_vote feature to normal.cfg seclev :^)
      1. Leo
        Leo
        It's there already, I am not stupid :P
        Dec 24, 2014
      2. norill
        norill
        also inform your admins that cancelling votes is ctrl+p now (there is no info about that in the gui) i might add ctrl+o for quick ban later
        Dec 24, 2014
    11. moltag123
      moltag123
      Merry Christmas
      1. Leo
        Leo
        Thanks,you too have a nice Cristmas time :)
        Dec 21, 2014
    12. Asu
      Asu
      Have skype?
      1. Asu
        Asu
        I have a vague clue about the massive disconnects. I'm sure about nothing and I'd need to check some logs and stuff
        Dec 21, 2014
      2. Leo
        Leo
        I don't use skype, you can find me at #kag.leo
        Dec 21, 2014
    13. Leo
      Leo
      No, pubs are gone. You can still play gathers at #lrs
    14. -Crimson-
      -Crimson-
      ay Leo, wheres mikey, raphael and donatello?
    15. TerranMarine
      TerranMarine
      Leo, return soldat realistic :o
    16. RogueCupcake
      RogueCupcake
      So many people apply to be admin here...
    17. LCrest
      LCrest
      Wasup Leo.Around 1 I got banned from your server by one of your admins. Don't know which one but reason for this was a teammate griefed my trampoline catapult (for it just being in his way) and as this was second one I had to build it was annoying/pissed me off, so I decided to destroy the structure I built
      1. LCrest
        LCrest
        to show him I'm not someone to be messed with. Then when I was about to destroy my stuff, which means I didn't destroy it yet. Your admin or you banned me but not the Orginal griefer who started this mess
        Aug 13, 2014
      2. LCrest
        LCrest
        It was a unlawful thing for whoever banned me just for being mad. Should of gave me time to cool off and maybe ban the other guy.
        I play your server whenever I have time, so what I'm asking is if you please unbanned me from (black death ctf us), so I can go back and play. -Lunar (LCrest)
        Sorry not enough space to put whole text in one post
        Aug 13, 2014
      3. Leo
        Leo
        Aug 13, 2014
    18. fredmay20
    19. yellowwhy1
      yellowwhy1
      Hello Leo I am a active black death player (new to forums) and I was wondering if I could apply for admin. I play daily and think that I could help cut down on people griefing and or hacking. Thanks!
      1. Leo
        Leo
        Thanks, we do not need admins currently.
        May 22, 2014
      2. yellowwhy1
        yellowwhy1
        Ok thanks anyway if you ever are short handed I would be happy to help
        May 23, 2014
    20. RadioActive
      RadioActive
      'Son of a bitch!'
  • Signature