1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
Dinoman1216
Last Activity:
Jun 19, 2016

Dinoman1216

Builder Stabber

Dinoman1216 was last seen:
Jun 19, 2016
    1. Crabmaster
      Crabmaster
      Noticed you were having a hard time installing my Texturepack. Do you have KAG on Steam or installed normally? On Steam it should be under Steam/SteamApps/Common/King Arthur's Gold. Perhaps use your computer's search function to search for either King Arthur's Gold, KAG, or Steam? That might find you the correct folder. Sorry for the hassle, if your issue gets solved I would greatly appreciate a re-review.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dinoman1216
        Dinoman1216
        IT'S GONE FROM THE HOMESCREEN AND EVERYTHING ELSE BUT THOSE YELLOW TILE BLOCKS ARE STILL THERE!
        Jan 17, 2015
      3. Crabmaster
        Crabmaster
        Wait okay can you calm down and explain this a little clearer? KAG has a bunch of yellow tiles now? This is new to me!
        Jan 18, 2015
      4. Crabmaster
        Crabmaster
        On KAG's Launcher there should be a Force Update button (Also in the KAG Folder), doing that should fix any issues caused by installing things incorrectly. I will look into what might cause yellow tiles to happen.
        Jan 18, 2015
    2. orange_otter_01
      orange_otter_01
      oi dino, i heard you wanted a blowjob head, i could make one, what do you want?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. orange_otter_01
        orange_otter_01
        huh, thats gonna be difficult, thought you said you wanted a dino? (btw was planning to tweak skinnys head :P, i have my ways)
        Jan 18, 2015
      3. orange_otter_01
        orange_otter_01
        gosh i have been trying but it is so hard to make a frog.
        Feb 8, 2015
      4. orange_otter_01
        orange_otter_01
        i have a dino but no frog.
        Apr 6, 2015
    3. zampanothechimera
      zampanothechimera
      55555555 3 444444 77 8 9 5
      1. Dinoman1216
        Dinoman1216
        what?
        Jan 16, 2015