1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
CaptainKyle
Last Activity:
Sep 18, 2022
Birthday:
December 31
Master thief

CaptainKyle

Bison Rider, Male, from The caribbean

I am back Lads and Lasses, Sorry for being gone for so long, i shall be starting up a steam group and a discord server. Jul 29, 2018

CaptainKyle was last seen:
Sep 18, 2022
    1. Heisennberg
      Heisennberg
      Wake up loser, we got a game to revive
      1. CaptainKyle
        CaptainKyle
        lol already trying
        Sep 21, 2020
    2. CaptainKyle
      CaptainKyle
      I am back Lads and Lasses, Sorry for being gone for so long, i shall be starting up a steam group and a discord server.
      1. epic_cookies123
        epic_cookies123
        Hello Kyle :)
        Dec 4, 2019
      2. CaptainKyle
        CaptainKyle
        Hey cookies whats up
        Sep 9, 2020
    3. MeAtItzFinest
      MeAtItzFinest
      Kyle u giant skid, if u dont get the clan back together ima be real mad. (blu_marie, livsnitch, and all those other inactive skids i dont remember)
      1. CaptainKyle
        CaptainKyle
        Hey meatitzfinest, i am going to start a steam group for us maybe even a discord server
        Jul 29, 2018
    4. fanaticmetroid
      fanaticmetroid
      We shall never forget Kyle.
    5. CaptainKyle
      CaptainKyle
      I have exams that determine the rest of my life and the love of my life ....... yeah......
    6. CaptainKyle
      CaptainKyle
      hey guys sorry i cant be on ...... well often that is :(
    7. livsnitch
      livsnitch
      Happy Late Birthday!
    8. icemusher
      icemusher
      Happy Birthday!
    9. SpideY
      SpideY
      It could be cool if you are in the competitive forum to answer match requests.
      1. SpideY
        SpideY
        Hum ?
        Nov 11, 2014
      2. RampageX
        RampageX
        he's clueless this guy
        Nov 16, 2014
      3. dayleaf
        dayleaf
        You mean because the awesome Pic? :D
        Nov 21, 2014
    10. livsnitch
      livsnitch
      What are some T.V shows you like?
    11. livsnitch
      livsnitch
      I didn't know there was a sequel to the Ranger Apprentice series. I've read the Ranger's Apprentice series up to one where it goes into the future and they find stories on what had happened the last century or centuries underneath the cabin.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. icemusher
        icemusher
        Remember how in the tenth book, Gundar talks about his new ship, how a half Skandian, half Araleun boy comes up with the new design that allows it to sail into the wind?
        Nov 4, 2014
      3. icemusher
        icemusher
        It's about that boy. Only read the first book though.
        Nov 4, 2014
      4. livsnitch
        livsnitch
        I know, I've read that before. I guess I have read all of Ranger's Apprentice then.
        Nov 4, 2014
    12. CaptainKyle
      CaptainKyle
      Well i like the sequel to the ranger apprentice series, i like the eragon series hmm the pen dragon series the heroes of olympus series
      1. PUNK123
        PUNK123
        SHITTER THE HEROES OF OLYMIPUS SERIES SUX;eragon was ok last book sucked cox
        Nov 4, 2014
    13. livsnitch
      livsnitch
      What are some book series you like?
    14. CaptainKyle
      CaptainKyle
      For dramatic songs yeah the songs that like hits you with its lyrics and rhythm...yeah those are cool
    15. CaptainKyle
      CaptainKyle
      yeah songs with a faster beat i like those alot! I cant listen to rap its to slow and when its fast you cant understand a thing he says
    16. livsnitch
      livsnitch
      Yeah... I prefer faster songs, and dramatic songs, if that makes any sense. I don't really like pop or rap that much, but my sisters dance to those things, and sing, more like caterwaul. The lyrics my sisters listen to.
    17. CaptainKyle
      CaptainKyle
      yeah but there are songs that arent really heard and go unnoticed but are very catchy and arent well you know how those big up songs are
    18. livsnitch
      livsnitch
      Ah. I like only a few songs, most of the new ones coming out I don't like so I listen to older ones.
    19. CaptainKyle
      CaptainKyle
      Thats why he isnt on the list also i dont really have fav bands i listen to anything i like basically
    20. CaptainKyle
      CaptainKyle
      I think convicted left kag.
  • About

Birthday:
    December 31
    Master thief
    I am a thinker, i am fascinated by many things i ponder and hypothesize about things that dont concern me
    I get in trouble alot i am always curious im always looking for something to interest me i am naturally good with any form of technology
    These are the things i value in myself

This is my fear
    To live a life where i am bored everyday with a job i dont like with only minor activites to amuse me and with people who talk behind my back and dont like me because i am weird to them or in other words i am afraid of living a normal life.

This is my goal
    My goal is to travel the world and go on many adventures ,crack many mysteries, fight in battles, reveal secrets kept from the eye of man,and to live a life full of excitement and glory where i am judged by my skill with both blade and intellect where i can feel like a hero and leave a legacy that will burn the books of history to reveal the truth of past present and future and to be remembered for thousands of years to come or live for thousands of years.

What you should know when dealing me me (a master thief) or any of my guild mates
    1.Do not under any circumstances try to piss me off i am not very nice when im pissed off

2.Do not mess with any of my thieves, we stand as one and as one we will fuck you over.

3.No matter where you hide your gold know i will find it, no matter how many people guard your gold know i can still get it, no matter who you are i never back down.

4.I am a nice person and i like to make friends so lets be friends :P