1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by icemusher

1. _Cuffs_
    _Cuffs_
    Idk, haven't noticed maybe you should bring it up with him directly not sure if this will help the "issue".
    Jul 30, 2015
  2. _Cuffs_
    _Cuffs_
    Also happy birthday m99
    Jul 30, 2015
  3. icemusher
    icemusher
    Thanks
    Jul 30, 2015
  4. startselect3
    startselect3
    Why is startselect such a hothead lol?? He's really salty now because he... um... you know... disagrees with me... hehe... or something...
    Aug 24, 2015
  5. icemusher
    icemusher
    Naw, your rant on DirtySwine's application, and I can't even recall you +1-ing a single person.
    Aug 25, 2015
  6. startselect3
    startselect3
    Man startselect3 is so salty, he ranted on DirtySwines app and I didn't see him +1 anyone... which is bad because... um... well I mean... yknow...
    Aug 25, 2015
  7. icemusher
    icemusher
    And by the way, I do agree with you at times, but even your reviews and Vamist and Alpha Penguin are negative. A lot of your reasons are just flat out ridiculous.
    Aug 25, 2015
  8. startselect3
    startselect3
    A lot of your reasons are just flat out ridiculous... well I mean I didn't even bother mentioning how... but I mean... I'm sure you can figure it out... hehe...
    Aug 25, 2015
  9. icemusher
    icemusher
    You're not helping by retaining a superior attitude.
    Aug 25, 2015
  10. startselect3
    startselect3
    I'll take you seriously when you stop giving me those weak and useless "arguments" that are super general and don't prove or tell me anything.
    Aug 25, 2015
  11. icemusher
    icemusher
    The post wasn't meant to be serious at all, and the saltiness part was a joke. Most of your posts here are just passive-aggressive. I'm not trying to prove that you're being a douche, I'm never going to convince you that, and I'm not going to try. I'm saying that to me, it looks like you're being a douche.
    Aug 25, 2015
  12. startselect3
    startselect3
    Well I would appreciate it if you would back it up or not even say anything, because you know how people on kag are.
    Aug 25, 2015