1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
SilentTerror
Last Activity:
Jun 17, 2016

Followers 1

Professional Procrastinator

SilentTerror

Catapult Fodder, Male, from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

My favorite class is the knight except I don't use the shield. I launch my sword at people with a thing I made. Wait. I play archer. archer Apr 27, 2016

SilentTerror was last seen:
Jun 17, 2016
    1. SilentTerror
      SilentTerror
      My favorite class is the knight except I don't use the shield. I launch my sword at people with a thing I made. Wait. I play archer. archer
    2. JonnyNinjaDude
      JonnyNinjaDude
      hey SilentTerror
      guess what
      I HAVE 2 FOLLOWERS
    3. an_obamanation
      an_obamanation
      v Cough cough ignoring Terri cough cough
    4. JonnyNinjaDude
      JonnyNinjaDude
      Wow SilentTerror I was playing CTF with you and I didn't realize how good you are; you are one of the best players I know and more people should respect you for your countless hours. You're one of the most skilled players I know in every class and I really wish that I could play like you.
    5. JonnyNinjaDude
      JonnyNinjaDude
      you play really well and I wish more players could play as well as you play because if they did than they would also play as well as you and I also wish everyone was as polite as you and I just really wish that more players could play like how you play because then the game would really be a good game.
    6. JonnyNinjaDude
      JonnyNinjaDude
      Wow you are the best player I know and I wish more players could model after how good you are at this game--those hours that you have put into this game are really paying off, as shown by how good you are--you are a really skilled player and I wish that I could play like how you play
  • About

Professional Procrastinator
    Pros about me:
    -Everything except my cons
    Cons about me:
    -Everything except my pros