1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
an_obamanation
Last Activity:
Nov 10, 2019
Birthday:
May 11, 2000 (Age: 23)
ziggy

an_obamanation

The boss, Male, 23

Donator

Drink water Aug 11, 2019

an_obamanation was last seen:
Nov 10, 2019
    1. an_obamanation
      an_obamanation
      IT'S TIME FOR THE BRAGG REPORT WITH JOEY BRAGG. No thank you nintendo, no thank you.
    2. an_obamanation
      an_obamanation
      BIRTHDAY, OMG IT'S FUCKING BIRTHDAY DAY. BIRTHDAY GALORE, BIRTHDAY. WHO LIKES BIRTHDAYS. I DO. BIRTHDAYS BIRTHDAY ANYONE? BIDTHYSDAAFSFSADFA
    3. an_obamanation
      an_obamanation
      Just chillin in my garage, just bought this brand new dedotated wamborghini. Fun to drive up in the Hollywood hills.
      1. Peafowl
        Peafowl
        The most important thing is KNOWLEDGE.
        Jun 8, 2016
      2. jimster6000
        jimster6000
        noice may-may
        Jun 8, 2016
    4. Elfhero
      Elfhero
      ┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴
    5. FunATuns
      FunATuns
      raft master race
    6. an_obamanation
      an_obamanation
      Lol, I like air conditioners.
    7. an_obamanation
      an_obamanation
      Gonna take a break from KAG too, just don't care to deal with the community anymore. I'll reinstall it at a later date but not now.
      1. an_obamanation
        an_obamanation
        It'll probably be a day or two, I've gotten griefed a lot over the past few weeks and it's just been bugging me. Hope you guys understand, i'll be back soon. I gotta be back anyway to admin on vans' server and shiinas. Thanks guys :D
        May 31, 2016
      2. toothgrinderx
        May 31, 2016
      3. BarsukEughen555
        May 31, 2016
    8. an_obamanation
      an_obamanation
      I'm gonna take a break from forum activity for a while. Something just happened that made me very depressed and disappointed, see ya.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. an_obamanation
        an_obamanation
        And just in case you're wondering why, my cat got out and I haven't seen him in over a week, and I feel he may have died. So i'm a bit emotionally shaken up and I don't wanna take that out on people on the forums and stuff.
        May 31, 2016
      3. Achillios
        Achillios
        I can share you anguish man. My second can went missing and you do really feel like shit. Then she get run over (outside our house) and the guy who hit her with his car bought us a new can and he is with us to this day :)
        May 31, 2016
      4. Achillios
        Achillios
        And my first cat had cancer and we had to put her down. She gas been with our family for over 10 years and I was more shaken up than when my grandparents past away...
        I really hope you can deal with this well, and pls dont get caught up over it as it just makes you feel even more shit.
        I will share the anguish with you and I hope you feel better before you become even more sad.
        May 31, 2016
    9. an_obamanation
      an_obamanation
      That moment when you ask someone a lot of questions because you're curious about stuff and they get mad at you and leave the conversation QQ
      1. bunnie
        bunnie
        "how old are you, where do you live, when you lost your virginity, are you a boy or a girl, what's your phone number, can i have the password to your email?"
        "PEDOPHILE"
        "wait no i just want t-"
        *someone* leaves the chat.
        May 30, 2016
      2. Ranmage
        Ranmage
        i have tried so hard
        May 30, 2016
    10. an_obamanation
    11. an_obamanation
      an_obamanation
      I know i'm late on the big trench run giveaway but I haven't been able to cash the check yet, hopefully I'll be ready by tomorrow!!!
    12. an_obamanation
      an_obamanation
      I burned my finger it hurts so bad why did I let it get caught in a toaster oven for five seconds ow ow ow :<<<<<<
    13. an_obamanation
      an_obamanation
      My wrist was in insane pain when I woke up today. Took some motrin but since my stomach was empty when I took it now my stomach hurts :<
    14. an_obamanation
      an_obamanation
      We're running on financial fumes here. I hope we do well when we go to the flea market. We need the money for foooood :<
    15. an_obamanation
      an_obamanation
      Playin megaman xtreme 2 for the first time. While super fun and nostalgic, fucking hate that it has no dash button. This is furai's fault.
    16. SoundPaint
      SoundPaint
      Edited
      1. an_obamanation
        an_obamanation
        Banned for one day. Like I said in game though, try to get more screenshots. I trust you so I did it for one day but I would ban him for 3 days if you had say, 5 or 10.
        May 26, 2016
    17. an_obamanation
      an_obamanation
      Could someone find me the exact way to type in a /rcon ban? I know the rest I just don't know how to do reason. Thanks.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Vamist
        Vamist
        Type something after the -1 e.g.

/rcon /ban vamist -1 Being a idiot

(I think, try testing it?)
        May 26, 2016
      3. an_obamanation
        an_obamanation
        Weird, everytime I tried that it just gave the default reason again, I'll go back on factions and do a test on this. Thanks for the help!
        May 26, 2016
      4. an_obamanation
        an_obamanation
        It worked, thanks a lot vamist.
        May 26, 2016
    18. Colargolator
      Colargolator
      Hey man from what cartoon is your profile pic?
      1. an_obamanation
        an_obamanation
        May 26, 2016
      2. Colargolator
        Colargolator
        haha really nice ;D
        May 26, 2016
    19. bunnie
      bunnie
      Jesus christ, get bandicaaaaammmmm
      1. an_obamanation
        an_obamanation
        I did though, and i'm starting to use it more and more. I just haven't caught anything INTERESTING on bandicam. :<
        May 26, 2016
    20. an_obamanation
      an_obamanation
      My power supply just got delivered! Couple days will be the graphics card, then just gotta find the CPU and RAM I lost. Shouldn't be 2 hard.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 11, 2000 (Age: 23)
    ziggy

Signature

Ziggy