1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by FoxyLady

1. BarsukEughen555
    Nov 16, 2016
  2. FoxyLady
    FoxyLady
    no it wasn't realm of secrets. this mod i'm talking about was before realm of secrets was even made.
    Nov 16, 2016
  3. BarsukEughen555
    BarsukEughen555
    buh, could be SurvivalTeams then or SuperBeings
    Nov 16, 2016
  4. joshua12131415
    joshua12131415
    That sounds like SurvivalTeams. @FoxyLady did the server have a lot of sky / floating island maps and everyone kept team killing? If so, then it's SurvivalTeams. Ask @Vamist to host it if you want
    Nov 16, 2016
  5. Pirate-Rob
    Pirate-Rob
    Survival teams was made by me and makmoud and eventually turned into RoS. I'll send you the latest version I have Foxy.
    Nov 16, 2016
  6. FoxyLady
    FoxyLady
    Yeah it was survival teams. i think the reason i liked it more than ros was because it didn't rely on vehicles to take over a bases but teamwork with the regular classes.
    Nov 16, 2016
  7. Pirate-Rob
    Pirate-Rob
    Yeah of course, RoS was more of a fun content mod rather than a team based fighting mod. (Tho, I'm not sure what you mean by vehicles, RoS had no custom vehicles and normal vehicles were rarely used.)
    Nov 16, 2016
  8. FoxyLady
    FoxyLady
    i was thinking i believe of that flying catapult but that might have been in the survival mod as well towards the last few versions. i always thought it was too op.
    Nov 16, 2016
  9. BarsukEughen555
    BarsukEughen555
    flying catapults are a part of factions mod *cough*
    Nov 16, 2016
  10. FoxyLady
    FoxyLady
    ah ok then thanks for clarifying.^
    Nov 16, 2016
  11. makmoud98
    makmoud98
    flying catas were in the last few version of survival teams mod. i didnt like them much either tbh. either way i think it was fun mod
    Nov 16, 2016
  12. BarsukEughen555
    BarsukEughen555
    rip my memory
    Nov 16, 2016