1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
Clouds-2-High
Last Activity:
Feb 28, 2013

Followers 1

Clouds-2-High

Catapult Fodder

Clouds-2-High was last seen:
Feb 28, 2013
    1. Chidori
      Chidori
      HEY where are you and toetag - 2013 rip time
      1. PussyDestroyer likes this.
    2. zlil15
      zlil15
      Me and mini_fridge were both recommended by Toetag that we be admins, and I think I could improve your awesome server by getting rid of all the people that abuse the bomb glitch. I have had admin on SeanAS's server, but he had to de-admin alot of people because he had to many. I have had experience and I know when to kick/ban/mute someone. Thanks for your consideration, -zlil15
    3. Mini_Fridge
      Mini_Fridge
      Hey, It was recommended by Toetag that I apply to be an admin here. I'm not entirely sure what else to write, but I'd be glad to help stop the bomb spamming. Thank you for your consideration!
    4. yamin
      yamin
      Hey ummmm may i have admin so i can keep the bomb spammers away please and thank you
    5. kaikal
      kaikal
      I was excessively killed by my own teammates out of mock fun, especially by you at least twice, yet the single time I decide to team kill a knight the victim tells of how I purposely killed him in chat. It was a then a decision by you, the only admin on the server, to ban me without any say instantly! Banned for folly that everyone else practiced.
    6. Chidori
      Chidori
      yeah clouds what has been going on ? toetag nor you have been answering ! please bring back the server up as soon as possible . please respond as soon as possible .
    7. SeanAS
      SeanAS
      Hey man i was wondering why your server has been down and when its coming back up.<3 alot of people love it there and have asked me as a server owner myself to ask you:D Thanks
      1. estabrok likes this.