1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
Osmal
Last Activity:
Feb 21, 2024
Birthday:
Jun 9, 1995 (Age: 28)
modder, graphic & sound designer

Osmal

Bison Rider, Male, 28, from Hell Sinki, Fineland

Donator
Osmal was last seen:
Feb 21, 2024
    1. MonstaKit
      MonstaKit
      Jelly much?
    2. BarsukEughen555
      BarsukEughen555
      Fcking dickhead just keeps kicking me out of CTFs for no reason
      1. Ni
        Ni
        Just leave him alone!!!
        Jul 18, 2017
    3. PUNK123
      PUNK123
    4. an_obamanation
      an_obamanation
    5. erik102003
      erik102003
    6. Nicuwins
      Nicuwins
      I hope you like Star Wars.
    7. Pirate-Rob
    8. AgentHightower
      AgentHightower
      Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
      1. AgentHightower
        AgentHightower
        The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
        Jun 11, 2017
    9. Mexer
      Mexer
      Did you ever hear th
      1. Mexer
        Mexer
        The dark si
        Jun 11, 2017
      2. platy1knight
        platy1knight
        ide of the FOrce iS a pathway to MAny abiLities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
        Jun 11, 2017
    10. platy1knight
      platy1knight
      Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth PlaguEis The Wise? I thought Not. It’S not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the Dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
      1. platy1knight
        platy1knight
        The dark side of the FOrce iS a pathway to MAny abiLities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
        Jun 11, 2017
    11. Vamist
      Vamist
      Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
      1. Vamist
        Vamist
        The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
        Jun 11, 2017
    12. PUNK123
      PUNK123
      Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the Wise"? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the force to influence the midichlorians to create life. He had such knowledge of the dark side, that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
      1. Asu
        Asu
        The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural. He became so powerful, the only thing he became afraid of, was losing this power, which of course, he did. Unofrtunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
        Jun 11, 2017
    13. bunnie
      bunnie
      Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the Wise"? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the force to influence the midichlorians to create life. He had such knowledge of the dark side, that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
      1. bunnie
        bunnie
        The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural. He became so powerful, the only thing he became afraid of, was losing this power, which of course, he did. Unofrtunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
        Jun 11, 2017
      2. bunnie
        bunnie
        wrote this one from memory, faggots. l2sw
        Jun 11, 2017
    14. Asu
      Asu
      1. Asu
        Asu
        Jun 11, 2017
      2. bunnie
        bunnie
        TFW I SEE ASUMAGIC COPYPASTING A STAR WARS COPYPASTA WHEN HE DIDN'T EVEN WATCH STAR WARS

TRIGGERED
        Jun 11, 2017
    15. cesar0
      cesar0
      1. cesar0
        cesar0
        Jun 11, 2017
    16. norill
      norill
      1. norill
        norill
        Jun 11, 2017
    17. blackjoker77777
      blackjoker77777
      Happy BirthDay!
    18. BarsukEughen555
      BarsukEughen555
      happu birthday, filthy campur
    19. Cobramuziek86
      Cobramuziek86
      Happy bday ossasa!
    20. Bint
      Bint