1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by BindNation

1. bunnie
    bunnie
    there aren't any unaccepted heads so it's probably accepted (i accept heads too)
    Jun 10, 2017
  2. BindNation
    BindNation
    Sweet! Please double check for me.
    Jun 10, 2017
  3. asger75
    asger75
    I accept head.
    Jun 10, 2017
  4. BindNation
    BindNation
    Thank you!
    Jun 10, 2017
  5. BindNation
    BindNation
    My head isn't turning out right :( What's going on? It's not in the proper frame when charging up and its not set on the body properly.
    Jun 10, 2017
  6. AgentHightower
    AgentHightower
    That's probably the guy that made your head's fault, He didn't put it with the body properly, The people that accept heads only accept it and that's it, They don't affect the head's creation at all
    Jun 10, 2017
  7. BindNation
    BindNation
    What do you mean? I made the head. I adjusted it now though. I just used the template only. Gonna' resubmit and see what happens.
    Jun 10, 2017
  8. AgentHightower
    AgentHightower
    Hm, Well, I'm not a spriter, So i can't help you on how to put it in the right body, But i wish you luck you fix it, And many good luck on it
    Jun 10, 2017
  9. makmoud98
    makmoud98
    99% of the time your custom head will be accepted within 24 hrs. Remember, server owners also need to restart their server for the changes to take effect.
    Jun 10, 2017