1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
Adikso
Last Activity:
Oct 8, 2018

Adikso

Base Burner, Male, from Poland

Adikso was last seen:
Oct 8, 2018
    1. Redshadow6
      Redshadow6
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    2. bunnie
      bunnie
      witam
      1. Adikso
        Adikso
        Hej
        Aug 4, 2017
    3. Asu
      Asu
      You might want to use the windows KAG build under Wine, it should work out much better. I did confirm all of these three issues previously, but some of those might be irrlicht bugs, not crimson bugs. Audio will also work much better in the Windows build, I believe it is largely broken on the Linux build.
      Edit: nvm, i didn't report the keyboard bug you have already. i didn't test under steam though.
      1. Adikso
        Adikso
        I have been playing KAG for some time now under Wine and yes... it works much better. But you know... my heart breaks when i am playing a game that have linux support under wine :C. It is sad when you report a bug and refresh your own bug report thread after 2-3 years
        Aug 4, 2017
    4. TeQaS
      TeQaS
      przyjmij zapro to znajo i potrzebuje cie do reprezentacji polski w kagu
    5. bout
    6. Prototype
      Prototype
      Hello Adikso :D
      Where you from ,what is your age and I'm soo sorry for my English!!!
      1. bout
        bout
        He is from Poland.
        Jul 13, 2014
      2. Prototype
        Prototype
        lol, year ago
        Jul 13, 2014
  • About

Interact