1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Brownie's Map Pack Brownie's Map Pack [3.0]

All my maps is there !

1. Brownies
    Knight-Fantasy-Sword-Armor-HD-Wallpaper.jpg Test brownies.png Brownies.png Brownies map Pack.png Test brownies2.png
    Hi stranger ! You're crazy to go on this pack !

In this pack, you'll be scared and funny, Sharks and bisons are there :skull: Giant Mountains and loooooongers sea will make you slower to win the game !
    So now, shade up Brownies and show your pack !

Old Pack
    In this Map Pack 3 Dangerous CTF Maps !
    The first is Riding Ocean (My first map)
    [​IMG]
    In this ocean, only two islands have survived the deluge, just a single tree on each island.
    To win this game, you must use your brain, be strategic to have enough resource and successfully pass an ocean where dangerous animals you will watch.
    Go for it as a suicide bomber will not work for this early.

The second is GoldenFlag [​IMG]
    In this map, Some trees will grown, Some mossy block protect an flag but ennemy will break it so defend your flag !
    The Lake add an particularity, he have two flags, two flags is need to win.
    But The Lake have them protector, Sharks will attack if you try to take the flag, and bison will protect.
    So try to do a rush and you'll die.

The thirth is Ruined Rune
    [​IMG]

In this plane map, ressources are good, but to found gold you'll need to mine and mine and mine.
    A flag is near your base, but another is on an destroyed tower.
    If you do a rush, you can take the flag, but warning your ennemy will do that too !
    Fall on the natural trap and you'll meet sharkies and trapies !!!

Map Pack By Brownies
    Dont forget to subscribe to see all maps !

New Pack :
    The first is GoldenFish !
    In this map, gold are really good, but you'll need to find it. Dig and dig and dig or just go like an fu***** builder on the battle field !
    I tried an new idea : Bushy's Tree and grainy's tree. That's really strange but it sound like good and fun (Say if you like !)
    Now screenshots !

GoldenFish.png

GoldenFish Photo.png

GoldenFish Photo2.png

GoldenFish Photo3.png

GoldenFish Map photo.png
    The Second !
    TwoNatural !

In this map, Water is coming and raft have spawned. Be Logic and go on your island or make your !
    Have A Nice Naval Water !

TwoNatural Photo 1.png
    TwoNatural Photo 2.png
    TwoNatural Photo 3.png
    TwoNatural Photo 4.png
    TwonNatural Map.png
    TreeTower
    In this flat map, a tree mountain appear. Some ressources are under you, but gold is on the tower and you'll wait the fight time to take all before your ennemy !
    Tree pub.png
    Mine pub.png
    Ressources pub.png
    TreeTower.png
    Map pu.png

FLAT SANDBOX MAP
    FLAT.png

News News Pack

In this pack, i'll not add photos of the map, it take some time.. If you really want screenshots, i can send by a pm :wink:
    But now, only map will help me and make you happy !
    More time to make maps, so SOME MAPS REGULARY Yaaay !

Sawyead
    Sawead.png

Magnaze
    Magnaze.png

Recent Updates

1. 2 News Maps !
  2. New Update !
  3. New Map

Recent Reviews

1. tigorsun
    tigorsun
    5/5,