1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Creeper Archer 1.0.0

Reskins the male Archer for a green Creeper (archer), and the female Archer for a pink Creeper!

1. jonipro
    jonipro
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    The green colour isn't light enough, so it looks more like an Orch to me rather than a creeper. Pink/Violet was originally a color for men. Blue was for women If I'm not incorrect.
  2. Markoss
    Markoss
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    No offensive but the red colors don't fit and the pink one i dont know and the code is missing but i love it
    -Markoss
    1. Blubahub
      Author's Response
      Thank you (also, none taken)! Unfourtantly, the way the archer/runner code has it set up is along the lines of "put the quiver sprite at xy cords behind the yellow/purple runner head pixel," and this is a texture, not a mod with code - anyways, I decided it would be neat to have a floating creeper chest.

What would you rather have the lit/engaged face be then, rather than red? Any specific reasons why you don't like the pink one?