1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Crocodile Sprite 2016-02-21

Replaces the shark to a crocodile! Who doesn't want that?

1. epsilon
    The crocodile sprite replaces the shark to a crocodile!
    I first took the crocodile from Trench Run, recoloured it and added more animation to it. I will hopefully keep editing it as it still needs some tweaks.
    Also check out my other resources here: https://forum.thd.vg/members/eps0003.16800/#resources
    Please leave a rating and a review :)

Image Showcase:
    2016-02-20_00006.jpg 2016-02-20_00007.jpg 2016-02-21_00003.jpg 2016-02-21_00005.jpg 2016-02-21_00007.jpg

Set-up Instructions:
    Locate the King Arthur's Gold folder on your computer.
    Windows: This PC > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > King Arthur's Gold.
    Mac: Right click on Finder > Go to Folder... > Type "~/Library" and click Go > Application Support > Steam > SteamApps > common > King Arthur's Gold.
    2. Copy the Base folder and paste it somewhere else on your computer as a backup.
    3. Go to the Shark folder by clicking on Base > Entities > Natural > Animals > Shark.
    4. Move the crocodile sprite into this folder. Make sure the name of the file is 'Shark'. When a window pops up asking if you want to replace the file, click Replace the file in the destination. You're done!

Recent Reviews

1. Achillios
    Achillios
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-02-21
    nice redecoration and out line, plus the improved animation ( I totally didn't just recite the things you said that you changed :P)
    1. epsilon
      Author's Response
      Ok then...
  2. AmestriStephen
    AmestriStephen
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-02-21
    nice
    1. epsilon
      Author's Response
      Thank you