1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Duke's Texturepack - Alterations 1.4

Alters, Materials, Shops, and More to come with new Sprites.

1. Duke_Jordan
    Moved From a Thread with a download to a resource for Update/Development Sake

With the help of @FlamingDragon96 I was able to Revise some of Geti's/Jackard's artwork for materials, The Storage"Layers" Are also Effected, Also Builder, Archer and Knight Shops have got some Tweaks. I hope some of you try it out and give me feedback on how to improve it. ::):

On My To Do List :
    1) Clean up
    2) Sprite more Things to add (Non-Materials)
    3) Mess With Storage Sprites(?)

How To Install: Download the Pack and then Replace the Entities folder within kag with the one provided. Alternatively you can Replace each Image file with the correct name in Kag's Base folder.

Images

1. Materials.png
    2. StorageLayers.png
    3. Update 1.1!.png
    4. Archer Hut 1.2.png

Recent Reviews

1. Prince_Jake_Plantage
    Prince_Jake_Plantage
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Good texture pack but this causes the game to error and is not singleplayer compatible.
  2. TBA_LordKnight
    TBA_LordKnight
    4/5,
    This is a nice texture pack that makes it look better in my opinion
  3. awesomedudesam
    awesomedudesam
    2/5,
    The only thing that really changes is the wood, stone, and gold. I also don't think anyone would want to use this if you want it to be a texturepack you should change the way everything looks.
    1. Duke_Jordan
      Author's Response
      People use this for different textures right? That's what a texturepack is, so no i won't be changing it and this was just a Side project of spriting i was doing to mess around :P