1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KagHD 0.51

Doubled sprite sizes, More pixels, Higher definition

Tags:
  1. Monkey_Feats
    Hey guys, It's about time I released what I have done on this.

First off, This is the first time I have made a mod for anything in my life and the first time I have seriously looked at code. I surprised myself with getting this far, So keep that in mind if you see some weird stuff in the codes ::D:

Secondly,There has been a bit of shock and awe about the name.
    So Lets just say that the HD part stands for "Higher definition" :wink:

It's still work in progress, albeit slow progress. If anyone cares to help finish it, I would be very grateful and props will be given respectably. The main problem I have been facing lately is with the fire scripts, Fire burns endlessly and doesn't damage tiles. I don't know why and I'm stumped on that...

Anyway check it out in sandbox, As it's not really ready for serious gameplay yet.
    screen-16-01-31-16-46-50.png screen-16-01-31-16-51-14.png screen-16-01-31-16-51-18.png

Recent Reviews

1. Poncho92
    Poncho92
    5/5,
    Version: 0.51
    I don't know how to install but, looks like very good
  2. link6155
    link6155
    5/5,
    Version: 0.51
    Not my style, but done nicely. I would really like to help out, but I don't have the time to do so.
  3. bunnie
    bunnie
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5
    best graphics
  4. 8x
    8x
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5
    Phuck yeah weird graphics
    1. Monkey_Feats