1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Magical Wooden Ball 1.0.0

A wooden bouncy ball with insane HP because of Wooden.as

1. Blubahub
    [​IMG]

Be forewarned: This mod will blow your mind and spoon-feed your flushed brains into a zombie of you're choice. :skeleton:

[​IMG]

Why would you want this? Well, with a little muscle work, you can do tons of stuff, like spam balls and thus walk around in the air. But you'll need a hotkey-spam program to do that. ::(:

[​IMG]

Also, I've provided some documentation on how to make your own balls! Originally made for the user 1olaf. Spawn and/or use by typing !ball when sv_test is on. The max stacking tops off at 99 (inventory space is 1x1) for easy storage. :chest:

[​IMG]

Thanks for downloading in advance! I have the original wooden ball sprite, and the enchanted aka magical sprite (enabled by default in the MagicalWoodenBall.cfg), both of them which I made. Feel free to use it in your mods and servers! :wink:
    FoxyLady, 426 and TBA_LordKnight like this.

Recent Reviews

1. jonipro
    jonipro
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Nice ball, mind making more?
    1. Blubahub
      Author's Response
      Sure! What balls do you have in mind..?