1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Sgt. Sneeky-Pants' Map Grab Bag! 1.1

Includes maps for all three official gamemodes, and maps for Tower Rush, and Zombie Survival.

1. Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants
    Hello all,

This thread is where I will be posting all of my custom maps, so if you like them, give it a like maybe, and keep an eye out for updates!

Included in the map pack are Take the Hall, Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch, Tower Rush, and Zombie Survival maps.

Aphelion's Roleplay - Raelsian Peninsula
    Beo's Servers - Assorted Maps
    Sernix Modded Zombie Survival - Assorted Maps
    Fred's Tower Rush - Tower Rush Maps

Below is a sample of the maps included in the map pack. There are several I haven't written lore for yet, but hopefully someday I'll manage to catch up on that.

Take the Halls Maps

:chicken:Welcome to Verdant Hills...:bison:
    These hills are full of life, secrets, and ancient ruins. As a Take The Halls map, they provide a large, beautiful landscape for epic battles between the mighty Blue army and its worthy Red adversaries. There are many abandoned tunnels and warrens, and landmarks which will form the backbone of your steadfast fortresses. Go now, and fight honorably!!!
    (or be an evil little mastermind )

!!!Description/Obligatory Paragraph!!!

Verdant Hills was my first foray into KAG map-making. Over the course of several days, I built an area which I felt had the makings to be a very fun, and very large battlefield.

Map

[TTH]_Verdant_Hills.png

:r_flex:Screenshots:flex:

2014-01-10_00003.jpg 2014-01-10_00004.jpg 2014-01-10_00005.jpg 2014-01-10_00006.jpg 2014-01-10_00007.jpg 2014-01-10_00008.jpg View attachment 31045 2014-01-10_00010.jpg 2014-01-10_00011.jpg

:bedrock:Welcome to the aftermath...:castle:

After years of fighting, the Blue and Red factions had developed terrifying weapons of destruction. It took only a day for the world to be torn to shreds, leaving a bizarre floating wasteland where shards of the old world carry ancient ruins and the remnants of the great factions. Their greed uncurbed, the Blue and Red armies march once again, spilling yet more blood on the tattered earth.
    [Lore probably inspired by my love of Bastion]

:wood_mat:Description:camping:

This map provides a treacherous arena for battle. One must watch their footing as well as their weapons if they want to live. Resources are scattered across the many floating shards, along with the ruins and remnants of civilization.

Map

[TTH]_Emptiness_After_the_Fall.png

:left:Screenshots:right:

2014-01-24_00019.jpg View attachment 31076 View attachment 31077 View attachment 31078 View attachment 31079 2014-01-24_00025.jpg View attachment 31083 2014-01-24_00028.jpg

Welcome to the Gold Rush...

For Centuries, two Neighboring Strongholds have kept the peace between the Crags. Until one day, A lone fisherman, fishing the waters between came upon a startling discovery... GOLD! Both factions claimed it was their right to mine there, only to be met by disagreement from the other side. The war raged on for decades, until both factions were ultimately destroyed, and the fortresses turned to ruin...

Many years later...

A man in blue is being tortured in a nearby Red Fortress...
    When the opportunity presents itself, HE ESCAPES! The Red Warlord sends his men to catch him.
    The Strange man dressed in blue stumbles upon these abandoned, ruined fortresses, and thinking to escape from the evil red pursuing him, he enters the fortress, and follows the vast expanse of caves underneath. He finally emerges from the caves into a beautiful waterhole between two crags. He bends down for a drink, and as he's looking into the water, he sees it's practically brimming with gold. Red has followed him into the caves and sees his discovery, and decide its important to bring news of it back to their red warlord.

Both parties go back to their lands with the news, and thus, the War for the Gold between the Crags Rages on again...

Lore and map concept by The Hero of Ages. Playable map made by myself.

Description

Large TTH map imagined by The Hero of Ages, and created by me.
    Map

[​IMG]

Map concept created by Hero.

[TTH]Gold_Between_the_Crags.png

Welcome to the Divide...

The ground here is cursed. Where once great works of architecture dotted a pristine landscape, a great chasm cuts its mark on the worlds face. Searching for relics, the Blue and Reds sharpen their swords once more.

Description

A huge map, filled with tunnels and ruins, sure to lead to age long battles. Requested by Ternary. Original request:

Map

[TTH]_The_Great_Schism.png

Welcome to a Little Piece of My Home...

The sounds of Sea Shanties and seagulls still echoing through this rustic map, Red and Blue knights fight each other along the cold Atlantic ocean, haunted by the ever-watching ghosts of long lost fishermen. Take a deep breath, savour the salty air, and don't fall in the water...

Description

When making this map, I took a lot of inspiration from sites along the coasts of my home in Newfoundland, Canada. Made as a gift for a friend. It's a large map (400x85) and encourages the use of boats. Have fun trying to get around without one.

Map

SharkBait.png

Capture the Flag Maps

:lantern:Welcome to the hall of the ancients...:lantern:

Once a peaceful place of worship and burial, this huge cavern has been broken open by the warring Red and Blue factions. Join them in their battle for dominance, but beware the wrath of the ancients...

Description/Obligatory Stuff

Built in one morning, this is my second, much smaller map. I figured I'd try my hand in making a CTF map, and this is what I pooped out in GIMP. Hope you enjoy! :wink:
    Map

[CTF]_Hall_of_the_Ancients.png

!!!Screenshots!!!
    Note: No Bison in latest Version

2014-01-11_00002.jpg View attachment 31049 2014-01-11_00004.jpg View attachment 31051 View attachment 31052
    I hate sharks...

:noburu:Welcome to Facing Fields...:camping:

An ancient battlefield, witness to countless deaths and battles. Now, it reawakens, Blue and Red knights riding to battle across the ancient blood drenched soil. Who will reign supreme?

Description/Obligatory Stuff

Hey, this is a map, I made this map. Play it eh? Or don't... Uh.. Ok, description... Umm... I was bored, and I remembered UT99, and I shat this out... I'm too tired for this description stuff.

Map

[CTF]_Facing_Fields.png

:blue:Screenshots:red:

2014-01-14_00001.jpg View attachment 31054 View attachment 31056 View attachment 31057 View attachment 31058 View attachment 31059

Welcome to a Generic CTF Map...

Seriously, this thing is as normal as can be.

Description

I realised all my maps are fucking huge, so in an attempt to make a normal sized map, I created the most vanilla map ever. Enjoy.

Map

[CTF]_Vanilla_Fields.png

Team Deathmatch Maps

Welcome to Your Death...

There is no way out. You and your fellow sacrifices will fight to the death, for the glory of the great gods. Will you die to one of the deadly traps, or will your blood be spilled by fellow man? It matters not, for all who enter Tuquvik stay in Tuquvik, for all eternity...

Description

Tuquvik (Place of Death in Inuktitut) is both a temple and an arena for the gods. It is a smallish map with several premade traps, and weapons. Spawn camping is deterred by a spawn building for each team, separated by the actual arena. Credit to a good friend of mine for the name.

Map

[TDM]_Tuquvik.png

Screenshots

View attachment 31085 2014-01-24_00005.jpg 2014-01-24_00007.jpg

Welcome to Idol's Head Mountain...

This hulking mound of earth and stones is the subject of many legends behind it. The most prevalent says it was once a giant statue, which has weathered away over time, leaving naught but sunbaked earth and ancient cobblestones strewn about. Now, two rival companies, Red and Blue are vying for the right to mine the mountain of all its precious minerals. Who will win in the inevitable bloodbath?

Description

This map is a large, multifaceted TDM arena. Whether you choose to fight on the surface, or in the branching caves of the mountain itself, your fate is sealed. You will die. But hopefully you'll have fun! ::D:

Map

[TDM]_IdolĀ“s_Head_Mountain.png

Screenshots

View attachment 31092 View attachment 31093 View attachment 31094 View attachment 31096 View attachment 31097

Welcome to the Crown of the Ancients...

Long ago, before the Great Dampening, humanity had ascended to the sky aboard shining cities, held upon pillars of light. At the Great Dampening, these gems of the sky saw their demise, shattered against the cold Earth they were borne over. Now, so so many thousands of years later, wars rage across the reborn Earth. Today, blood is spilled at the remnants of a Sky City's anchoring point, a place coveted by the Reds and Blues for its beauty and ancient heritage. What will remain at the end of this battle?

Description

This is a large TDM map, made specifically to utilize the new multi spawn-point mechanic added in build 1013. Was added to the game.

Map

Dark Version
    [TDM]_Crown_of_the_Ancients.png

Light Version
    [TDM]_Crown_of_the_Ancients.png

These maps were made by myself, using GIMP, and the King Arthur's Gold GIMP map palette, included in Jackitchs Map Colour Palettes.

Leave criticism! If you find that there is a lack or overabundance of resources, tell me; If you've noticed a part of a map which is wonky, or leads to annoying events in game, tell me! Your criticism is the driving force for improvement, and without it, the maps will never see their full potential, and will grow up to be sad little maps ::(:.

Images

1. Sunken_Cities.png
    2. [TTH]_The_Bowl.png
    3. [CTF]_The_Bowl.png

Recent Updates

1. More Maps!

Recent Reviews

1. Sasquash
    Sasquash
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Using Verdant Hills, Gold between the Crags, The Great Schism and Vanilla Hills for sandbox. Great stuff.
  2. kodysch
    kodysch
    5/5,
    You should really submit some of these to the map making contest.
  3. pearlsncurls
    pearlsncurls
    5/5,
    awesome maps, always very creative and fun to explore
  4. Ominent
    Ominent
    5/5,
    Very different from vanilla maps, offers an entirely new experience from the usual flat grassland and water maps.
  5. orodent
    orodent
    5/5,
    really great map designs, i hope people start using them 10/10 would play on again