1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Shiprekt Plus 9.2

A revamped version of the original Shiprekt

1. AntonioModer
    AntonioModer
    5/5,
    Version: 9.2
    Awesome!
    I want a full native game Shiprekt!
  2. funtikar
    funtikar
    5/5,
    Version: 9.2
    F yeah !!! , I knew I wasn't the only one, its exactly what I wanted. I knew that the gameplay can be improvised much better. Shiprekt was fun only for a few minutes. You don't need the russian roulette block choosing to make it fun just knowing how to control the ship is fun.... god dang it original dev
  3. Stevedog
    Stevedog
    5/5,
    Version: 9
    It is a lot of fun to play, never get bored.
  4. daskew87
    daskew87
    5/5,
    Version: 7
    This is an incredible mod. I have had a lot of fun with it recently; playing it even more than normal KAG.
  5. blackjoker77777
    blackjoker77777
    5/5,
    Version: 7
    this is a great version of shiprekt i like the idea of choosing the bloc types but i cant mainly control the cannons or mybe i dont know exaactly the button to do that ;anyway i think its good enough to have 5 stars great job :)
    1. Strathos
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review, blackjoker.
      Controlling cannons is possible if you are not the ship owner. You gotta be standing near them and press E.
      Consider that the cannons manning can be disabled by the ship owner, though.