1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Tenshi's 2-flag CTF Map Pack 1.0

Yet another map pack of CTF maps.

1. SJD360
    Several months ago I started a small project for myself to make a grand total of 45 separate maps. 10 for 1-flag, 10 for 2-flag, 10 for 3-flag, 10 for TDM and finally, 5 for TTH. This project isn't fully completed, but here's the progress so far:

My style kinda changed & adapted for the better thanks to Daskew - so there's an obvious difference in map style in some maps.

Map 1 - Kore
    Map 1 - Kore.png

Pretty meh, hard to build on, as stated by Mazey.

Map 2 - Cryptid
    Map 2 - Cryptid.png

Okay, so Daskew wanted me to mimic Skinney's crypt map. Even I don't know what happened here.

Map 3 - Overdose
    Map 3 - Overdose.png

I had a last-moment panic, 'cause I forgot that I had to edit this map to remove 99% of the flowers, because it took me THIS LONG to realise that FLOWERS HEAL PEOPLE. ;A;

Map 4 - Raise Your Fist
    Map 4 - Raise Your Fist.png

This map reminds me of a hair comb. c:

Map 5 - Make Some Funny
    Map 5 - Make Some Funny.png

I kind of went through an experimental phase and did this. D:

Map 6 - Full Russian
    Map 6 - Full Russian.png

I have a tendency to name my maps after songs... I listened to xKore WAY too much while making these maps.

Map 7 - Big Martian
    Map 7 - Big Riddim Martian.png

Good god why. killl meeeeee

Map 8 - Live Wire
    Map 8 - Live Wire.png

Name irrelevant, but named after my favourite song.

Map 9 - Drought
    Map 9 - Drought.png

Originally this was gonna be a water map, but I got bored and removed all the water and turned it into a dried-up lake, hence Drought. Besides, this was one of the only maps @PUNK123 said he actually liked.

Map 10 - NO MERCY
    10 -  NO MERCY.png

I threw up while making this. Probably explains why it's so bad.

In my opinion. Overdose is the worst map of the lot, and Drought is the best. :D
    Concave likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. BarsukEughen555
    BarsukEughen555
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    git gud, git in friendlist