1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Manly Squad 0.3

Male knight, small male heads, and some tiles

1. 8x
    Some new sprites with a retro and partticular taste.

weird1.png

"Hey, get on bro, I know what I'm doing, don't let my face scare you"

Smaller heads (freaks, clowns, new steel- iron helmets, red nosed men, afros...) to fit the more human-like male knight. Shield surfing makes you look cooler. As you will notice some heads are based on the vanilla ones, and ofc the new tiles are modifications of the originals as well... I also took as inspiration 1 head from xiaojin67.

heads.png

The new tiles (normal wood, wooden backwall, and stone blocks) have a bit more of noise and light and look a bit more oldish.

I did these mainly for fun. Somehow with thinner characters it looks like you're better as knight.

Some pics:

haeds.png

3.png

1.png

tiles.png

Have fun and feel free to use this in your mods! Always giving credit and not claiming auhorship on these!

Note:

The head that replaces the Male Horsehead is supposed to be a Hitler head. Not my intention to hurt any feelings, so if you don't want to see it ingame pick this head sheet:
    Heads.png

Recent Reviews

1. VaderCraftGamer
    VaderCraftGamer
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    I really like it, especially the Hitler head, that one's my favourite.

In all seriousness though the heads look nice.
  2. super_gaming_geek
    super_gaming_geek
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Your texture packs are my favorites :P
    1. 8x
  3. Fernegulus
    Fernegulus
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    removed horse head
    11/10 would recommend again