1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Twin Towers Fixed.

Very nice CTF map, with many possibilities of strategy.

1. BarbaMan
    This is a small contribution: my own CTF map. People usually love it, and always ask in my server: "hey, can you change to that 'tower's map' again, please?" ::D:

It's a medium sized map (259x95), very simple but funny to play!

[​IMG]

Each team has it's tower:

[​IMG][​IMG]

The towers' interior is made of thick stone blocks, so there is plenty of stone for building. And there is a protective moat full of water that is useful to prevent enemy tunneling to your flag, you can use it to create drowning traps too:

[​IMG]

There is plenty of space to build shops inside the tower, and many ways to customize it by building your own defense strategy:

[​IMG]

The cross in the middle can be used as part of a tower if you disarm the mines near it. Or, if you prefer, you can simply shoot an arrow in the mines and collapse the cross structure.

[​IMG]

There is a "secret" tunnel that crosses the center of the map, it can be used after unflooding a hole. If a team so desires, they can try to flood the tunnel for defense purpose (disallowing the enemy to use it):

[​IMG]

Please, if possible, post your feedback after playing it.

I hope you like it! ::P:
    bunnie, marcel5 and 8x like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Sohkyo
    Sohkyo
    5/5,
    Version: Fixed.
    We definitely need more like this.
  2. marcel5
    marcel5
    5/5,
    Version: Fixed.
    A good map, built in a different way from the majority, but even thus enabling act with various strategies ,and having 3 paths to the enemy on the ground, underground, and by sky (launched catapult) without doubt worth testing with the gang for a good fight.

(Babylon Translate)