1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie Fortress Battlefield ZFB_200408

zombie fortress battlefield

1. Tsilliev
    What I wanted mostly from playing at Beos zombie server is a GOAL finally, after 3 hours of trial and error i did it.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see from the pic we can see the number of gates and when all gates are destroyed you win the game, finally, no more awkward situations when you destroy all portals and wonder what to do.

Because i already started modding anyway, I also added my other stuff from Capture the Princess mode, like airplanes, bombers, fighters, bazookas, machine guns etc, thats why I call this mod Battlefield.

Mod "Zombie Fortress Battlefield" v0.XX "created" ahem combined by me Tsilliev, credit to Eanmig,Beo, AsuMagic, Stabborazz,others which I can't remember, raise your hands so i can add you. (Credit for Olimarrex for raising his hand.)
    I believe all pieces in this mod are open for the public so i guess there are no problems to modify the files, and of course its fine for anyone to host it especially Beo because he maintains the zombie server for a really long time.

Installation:
    1.Extract the ZFB18 to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\King Arthur's Gold\Mods
    2. Find autoconfig.cfg at main kag directory, go inside and make sure that sv_gamemode XXX is sv_gamemode ZFB18.
    3. Find mod.cfg in main kag directory make sure at bottom you have ZFB18.
    4. Start dedicated.bat
    5. Start kag and at multiplayer type 127.0.0.1:50301 as I recall to join your server.
    6. Portforward your 50301, 50328 ports so others can see your server, and make sure that in autoconfig.cfg sv_register is 1.

Now testing should occur, if there are problems and bugs which may have please wright me in the discussion.

If you wish to support this project by buying me a drink:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=V6CJ3FY3L44CQ

Thanks.

06.04.20 edit: To include any kind of map to the mod, place the map in the Mod/Maps folder, then include the map in the mapcycle list that is located in Mods\ZFB_200406\Rules\ZFB_200406\mapcycle.cfg like this:
    mapcycle =
    Maps/BottomLake;
    Maps/Adoruby_DragonsTooth;
    Maps/CenterFoundation;
    Now you need to add zombie portals to the map, so the game mode works properly, if there are 0 portals, the game thinks that the players won and it switches to the next map.
    So open the map(s) with Paint or Paint.net, open the color tab and for RGB the values are 113,13, 113. It should be a purple color, then start placing it 1 box at a time, at a few places on the map, 10-20 zombie portals would be ideal.

Recent Reviews

1. Beo
    Beo
    5/5,
    Version: v1.9
    Good job!