1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie Fortress Plus 1.6.7f

When the zombie man throws in a little extra

1. Painapple2132
    Painapple2132
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.7e
    Awesome!! Great fun with friends :)
  2. FoxyLady
    FoxyLady
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.6a
    I've always loved this gamemode mod. Please keep improving it if possible.
  3. cesarjunior233
    cesarjunior233
    5/5,
    Very good gamemode , but need add a quicker way to get zombie scroll , and zombie scroll need be one use item
  4. UltraMarine_Val
    UltraMarine_Val
    5/5,
    Awesome mod, all we love :), and ps, you coded the abomination extremely well ! Good job ! :)
  5. asger75
    asger75
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.5a
    My favourite mod atm
  6. Beo
    Beo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.3a
    Good job
    1. Frikman
  7. JackMcDaniels
    JackMcDaniels
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.3
    Really nice, a static indestructible spawn point for Zombies was desperately needed. For future updates (if you plan on it) perhaps abomination could receive a serious buff, don't think I have seen it kill anyone or break a block.
    1. Frikman
      Author's Response
      No zombie can break blocks currently, it's something I haven't been able to make work :DDD

I'll think about a damage buff for the abomination, it has 30HP but does only 1 damage to balance how tanky it is. I may change that to 2 damage probably
  8. Markoss
    Markoss
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.2a
    very good mode you did
  9. JackMcDaniels
    JackMcDaniels
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.8
    Really nice mod, been waiting on something like this for ages. One criticism I do have though is that the maps are not wide enough and that a deep underground with lots of dirt is a recipe for extreme lag as Zombies have a tendency to spawn in the same location and get stuck down there.
  10. Vamist
    Vamist
    5/5,
    Really good, It's fun, and something interesting!

(I currently have a server dedicated to it, and at the time of writing has 15 people in it)
  11. kaos0012
    kaos0012
    5/5,
    Good mod>he he