1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

͏͏

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by joshua12131415, Aug 26, 2016.

1. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

Map name: UM1 (Unnamed Map 1)
    Gamemode: CTF
    Symmetrical: No. Most of it is, but i rearranged some trees and other stuff to make it look a bit more natural.
    Special features:
    • When the map first starts, 3 chickens majestically descend from heaven, onto each sides of the map. 25252525
    • 2 Flags
    • Lots of resources for builders.
    • Middle island things, center control is more important but also easy to take over because it's on lower ground.
    • No gold in the middle islands so builders will have to bring it from their "home land" if they want to build tunnels.
    j171.png
    1/2 the map. It's in sandbox mode so there's no tents / flags.
    219830_20160826154242_1.png

2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Thievery. I-i did it first:rektlord:.

As for the original parts of your map, you might want to use alittle more bedrock on the middle islands so erosion doesnt make the map cancer.

bunnie and joshua12131415 like this.
  3. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

Lol, you did that too ? :D
    but personally i like cancer... if the middle islands go out it would be cool to have man made bridges going across. These kinds of games get really intense, they last really long and the player count goes way up. In classic kag, a good map made the game 30 mins+ and the whole map would be ruined and everything, those games were the best.

4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

No red tents or flags. Also the map's gaps make it a abit cancer to try to cross. As a pit map with a lower mid, the viability of flag capture also seems abit slim. Rejected for now.