1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

10 Kill Streak in Off-Road Velociraptor Safari

Discussion in 'Other games' started by TheWids, Jul 4, 2013.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

I recent came up with this great feat. 10 killstreak confirmed. really fun game too. you can play if for free here: http://blurst.com/raptor-safari/

Basicly, the game is
    You are a raptor (with classy clothing) who was hired by a raptor meat company to export raptors (dead or alive) into the future. You are given an orange jeep and a spike ball. You have 5 minutes to do whatver you want.

Here i have a 9 killstreak and you can see the raptor infront of me im about to run down. Also note the roadkill is at 23,250 points.
    Screen Shot 2013-07-04 at 2.44.36 PM.png

Here I have killed the last raptor but the streak counter doesnt reset after 8 kills. I know tho that it was at 10 before it ended because the roadkill is at 23,890 points.
    Screen Shot 2013-07-04 at 2.44.42 PM.png

I had to tell someone :p

This game is awesome and free. try it man! try to beat my record 25252525

current toss record:
    Screen Shot 2013-07-04 at 5.41.28 PM.png

CrispyChips35 likes this.
  2. CrispyChips35

CrispyChips35 Bison Rider

This is actually a really fun game :D Thanks for sharing, i tried to beat your record but only managed to get 4x killstreak :(

TheWids likes this.
  3. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

awesome anyways thanks for playing

Mods: BlueLuigi