1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

100k Supporters!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Jan 4, 2014.

1. DevBlogger

DevBlogger KAG DevBlog Feed Bot

Recently we crossed the threshold to 100k supporters of KAG! This is very exciting news for us, quite a milestone to reach!

[​IMG] (via Yagger)
    (cue speculation about who’s wearing the dress)

Huge thanks to everyone who has bought the game! We can only continue to make games full time with your support, so it means a lot to have made it this far.

We’re currently looking forward to the future, with MM investigating modding issues to help the community keep the game alive as long as they see fit, and myself looking into a few more gameplay niggles and getting the multiplayer graphical map editor in place. We’re also working out a way to save maps to PNG image files via a script, meaning you’ll be able to save maps into something more interesting and cross-gamemode-usable than a .kag file.

As a heads up: I’m currently overseas on vacation, catching up with family and friends until the 20th of January, so I’ll be much slower than usual to reply to queries. Hopefully MM, Furai and Shadlington can hold down the fort effectively in my absence.

Have fun, and thanks again for your support!
    Max/Geti

Original DevBlog post.

rocker2, Stevedog, Noburu and 16 others like this.
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Clearly Geti with a dye job in the dress.

Also, congrats guys! Great to see things working out! 25252525

jokeman8454 likes this.
  3. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Congratulation!

jokeman8454 likes this.
  4. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

For those interested the couple depicted in that gif are the animated personas of SmallButera, a husband and wife animating team.

5. SeanAS

SeanAS Meth Addict Donator
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Congrats that is a huge milestone! 25252525

jokeman8454 likes this.
  6. Atheon

Atheon Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Congratz KAG this is one the main, great achievement for any game I seen so far so thats 1st new great thing happened for a New Year , looking forward to more great stuff happening on kag this year.

jokeman8454 likes this.
  7. jokeman8454

jokeman8454 Haxor

Congratulations on your HUGE and i emphasize HUGE MILESTONE!!!

8. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

As always, well done! The future looks bright - the past well spent. Happy new year milestone ::P:

9. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Epic, Awesome, Well-Deserverd and Humongous, are all words and a half to describe this milestone. Congratz!!!

So far this looks like an super year for KAG, with an amazing start! Well done Devs!

10. Well done and deserved devs! Keep up the awsome work. Thank you and the comunity for this awsome game ::D::rollseyes:

11. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Will have to wait some time I presume.

Asu likes this.
  12. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

if this game is still active by the time im 50 il still be playing this game xD

RogueCupcake likes this.
  13. JPD

JPD Shipwright

When KAG really hits charts we can be all old school like: I was one of the first 100,000 people to buy the game. (in my case I was one of the first 50,000)