1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1026] Grappling Hook Key/Lock?

Discussion in 'Archer' started by -Crimson-, Feb 10, 2014.

1. -Crimson-

-Crimson- Haxor

Archer's should have the option to "lock" the grappling hook, because without it if you're grappled to a wall for example, and you go to charge your shot, once it's charging you can't recharge to re-adjust your shot, so you end up wasting an arrow.

Starsly and butterscotch like this.
  2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

3. -Crimson-

-Crimson- Haxor

I did use the search tool but ok. It's pretty crap to be honest.

PinXviiN likes this.
  4. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

Only problem with this, is that adding any sort of lock would require more key presses to un-grapple and constantly grapple/shoot between each grapple... Would have to be a solution that doesn't make archer clunky for those that have a... faster playstyle. ::):

You can re-grapple immediately after canceling a shot, so it's not like you'll be going anywhere when you line up your shot again.

5. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Ah i hadn't got your meaning crimson... your suggestion is a bit different than mine.