1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1057] DEM ARROWS DOE

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Lawrence_Shagsworth, Mar 31, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

You know in games like Thief where you have many different arrows like choke arrows. Implement something like that in the game. You can question this if you want. An example of one of these arrows is a rope arrow that any player can climb. The rope arrow would work similar to how ladders work.

2. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

This is something that would be good in a mod, having a huge amount of arrow types in vanilla would be cluttered and kinda pointless.

That said, i'd like to have piercing, rope, bouncing, etc. arrows. Ask @Diprog to put it in fun ctf or something idk.

3. bout

bout Shark Slayer

It would ruin KAG's glorious simplicity. All we need is replacing mine with igniting bomb (glass sphere with oil in it) in knight shop and putting mine to builder shop.

Mods: Rainbows