1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG [1057] WTF!!! (Help, please!)

Discussion in 'Help' started by Verzuvius, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

WTF!!! :>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::>:(::QQ:

I generally play as an archer and today I noticed something very weird!

I was able to walk through the red zone! WTF!!! I got banned!!! WTF!!!

I wasnt able to use the grapple thing in the red zone and when I was in the space where the red zone after the game had begun then I wasnt able to use the grapple thing!!! WTF!!!

I tested three servers!!! OMG!!!

Sorry if I used to many "WTF!!!:s". I am just pissed of!!!

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

I confirm, my friend jetcrab2002 had same problem as knight, each round he could walk through red zone. Happened yesterday.

3. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

4. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

You broke at least two forum rules by posting this troll' shiz, but nvm!
    You're not banned globaly (luckily (for you)). Server admins just banned you for abusing this glitch, I'm not 100% sure, but I think I was one of them.

Don't abuse this and other game bugs next time and you will not be banned. This is against the rules on most of the servers.
    Btw. Your account can be banned on all servers (globally) if ya don't stop this shit. (If I remember correctly, Furai banned someone for 1-3 days for abusing this)

You probably don't even know how it pisses other, normal players.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2014
  5. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

seems to happen on my server when im having fun with /sv_test 1 and /sv_gravity very often

6. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Close your client and re-open it. If the bug is still present, reinstall the game.

While the bans you got so far were server-sided, repeated abuse of this glitch might result in your account being flagged as an abuser.
    Thread Locked.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.