1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1180] Death tunnel

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by Vampire, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Kag deathtunnel.png

Put a saw underneath all of your important tunnels and leave a bait tunnel outside the enemy base so they all jump in and die.

RampageX and Chukka like this.
  2. Jepton

Jepton Shipwright

Until a keg knight comes out.

Edit: Now, this will be a must-have. Not really any way to improve a saw trap.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  3. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

man you're so original

4. Yeah because I said this was my Idea. I just posted this so people can see and improve the trap.

RampageX and startselect3 like this.
  5. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

why not improve on it yourself? pretty sure this is common knowledge since classic, and since everyone abuses saw traps to shit already, it'd be a no brainer to combine the two.

6. Because I don't any good improvements to add my self? There is a reason why Building critiques exists. Also it is not really common knowledge to the new people who have recently joined kag. What is your problem anyways?

RampageX, emasame and startselect3 like this.
  7. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

To be fair Rayne, most people will want a newer guide and I didn't see anything up for this yet.

8. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

One way that I made today was a bit better and wasn't as avoidable (walk to the side and jump while entering tunnel, landing on dirt). Pretty much, if they go to the side, they will be hurt, if they go straight down, they will be sawed, and if they somehow get through the saw, they must get through the platforms too.

I recommend doing it at the Base, since it takes a bit, and is easily made with the pre-match resupplies.
    :bridge: - Downward platform
    :workshop: - Trap block
    :castle_bg: - Tunnel
    :quarters: - Saw
    :tree: - Wood block

:castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_wall:
    :stone_door::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::stone_door:
    :stone_door::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::stone_door:
    :castle_wall::spikes_bg::bridge::workshop::bridge::spikes_bg::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall: :quarters::quarters::quarters::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :dirt::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::dirt: