1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows [1337] Zoolander Bug

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Atheraal, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atheraal

Atheraal Base Burner

Category: KAG Client
    Operating system: Windows
    Build number: 1373
    Description: The player sprite doesn't doesn't turn right when the cursor moves to the right hand side of the screen. This will happen intermittently, coming and going every ten seconds or so. The collision detection also gets weird, usually making ladders unusable and doors glitchy.
    Steps to reproduce: Not sure, it just happens randomly on joining a server once in a while.

kodysch likes this.
  2. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

kodysch and Potatobird like this.
  3. Atheraal

Atheraal Base Burner

It sounds like a different bug to me... it's still happening to me every once in a while, the only fix is to restart the game.
    Another symptom is that during the non-turning periods interacting with shops or the build menu doesn't work

Btw Zoolander is a dumb movie about a runway model who can't turn in one direction

4. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

The no gravity bug and that issue are linked.

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  5. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

Lol I love the reference, I'm sure this bug will be fixed next build. In the mean time restarting KAG will fix it.

6. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Confirmed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.