1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

14/88 clan needs massive banning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BarsukEughen555, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I don't know where to post this thread, but the number of problems this clan makes is enormous. EACH time I play they literally spam the chat so you can't even see your message, talk only on Russian while spamming stuff like *kill obama obama gay* (not @an_obamanation , just in case), they take over servers (including official servers, literally happened like 15 minutes before), kick everyone they wish etc.
    Some evidence: (sorry for that MUCH of screenshots, but the bigger the better?)
    Can post chatlogs if needed, the word heil was said like 600 times during the 20 minutes of gameplay, which they ruined for the few english players on the server, including me. There were 4 guys, after 2 left the last 2 were kicked w/ englishspeaking community.

Biurza, FunATuns, PUNK123 and 4 others like this.
  2. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Locked due to:

- Wrongish place
    - Bagging out a clan (no matter how bad it is)
    - Going to start a fight.

The right place would either be to ask them politely to stop either on their clan page or through other methods. Another thing you can do is post here https://forum.thd.vg/forums/reports-for-abusive-players-cheaters.59/ make sure you have a video evidence and you read the rules before creating a thread. This way if deemed so, they will recieve percent a short global ban, length depends on the offense, a perma global ban is usually dealt to hackers.

I understand you wish to create awareness, however this is not the way to do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.