1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Engine KAG [1591] Unkickable Player / Bot

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by toffie0, Oct 7, 2015.

1. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Category: KAG Client

Operating system: Unknown, the player was not found to ask this question. I myself am using windows.

Build number: 1591
    Description: A person / bot is unabled to be kicked through votes, or an admin is unable to ban / kick although freezing seems to work. When typed /rcon /ban (enternamehere) (enterminutes) a message pops up stating unable to kick due to player being a bot/dev. Or something similar. This player / bot cannot be killed by any player. The player / bot on the leaderboard when tab is pressed is seen to have over 10k ping (the recent one i have experienced had 13k). During this time the real player can join the game as enternamehere02. This may be avoidable by shutting down the real players computer or possibly the real player quitting the game.

Steps to reproduce: (unsure since havent spoken to a player that has had this experience) My educated guess along with others, is that the player experienced extreme lag and is forced to exit the server.

Screenshots/Videos: (none)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    DatNobby and neil58 like this.
  2. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I believe that is a different bug due to the fact that this one does not leave after a while and is still preasent if the real player dies or leaves the server. Although the two may be related.

3. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

They are similar but not exactly the same. The player can be playing on a sever for over 10 mins while his unkickable bot is stuck at 10k ping on a different server.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
    PUNK123 likes this.