1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1865] Crash when killer leaves server

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Monkey_Feats, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkey_Feats

Monkey_Feats Bison Rider Tester

Category: KAG Server
    Operating system: Windows
    Build number: 1865
    Description: If a player kills me and leaves the server within a few seconds of killing me, My Client crashes to the desktop.
    Steps to reproduce: Have a player kill you and leave the server.

Kazaco97 and PUNK123 like this.
  2. toothgrinderx

toothgrinderx Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin

It actually happens whenever you are following a player, like spectating them specifically and they leave. They don't have to kill you. Lefty and I tested this a long time ago, I figured he would have reported it but guess not.

3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

It didnt work for me when me and @icemusher tested. It did give him a weird username though which maybe could've been the problem or is the problem idk.

4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

I dont think it has a formal report but 4zk mentioned it on his application for tester. Vamist said it didnt exist and i atleast showed that you crash when the player is kicked from the server.

5. Monkey_Feats

Monkey_Feats Bison Rider Tester

Yeah I dunno, It has crashed me lots of times now on Aus Official servers. My log always ends like "Someone has left the game" and that someone is always the person who killed me seconds before the crash.
    it's been happening for a couple builds now for me. Figured it would be well known, But maybe it's just me ;-;

6. L3fty

L3fty Bison Rider Staff Alumni

I did mentioned it to verra back in march since he did the scoreboard's spectator code.

At some point I had it happen on non-admin account as well so it may be more prevalent then suspected.

PUNK123 likes this.
  7. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Since it apparently wasn't posted here (just left as a draft) this is fixed in the next version, whenever we're able to push it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.