1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

2 disadcantage glitches

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TyreIII990, Mar 22, 2012.

1. TyreIII990

TyreIII990 Shopkeep Stealer

Hi, i see some glitches in the game that make it a little harder
    1. i dont know if its only on gold or not but if you switch from a builder to a knight or knight to builder you will lose 1 heart even though both carecters can hold 3
    2.when someone is carying something and they drop it usaly for other people it just gose straight down but for the person who hheld it it moves withch makes it so only the one who held it can only pick it up unles he throughs it straight down (also with kegs they sometimes stay on the ground after blow up)

2. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Hmmm i dont know why but i dont have any of this gliches.
    1.st should only happen if you move from archer to knight or builder.
    2nd is not true for me since it launches it a bit.

Also can somebody move this to help section?I belive it should be there

3. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Uhh, if you want someone to understand you, spell better.

Also I'm quite sure bugs should go to Mantis.

inactive_account likes this.
  4. TyreIII990

TyreIII990 Shopkeep Stealer

hmm :/ i see the 2 all the time when archers keep shooting and i ask then what there doing and they say there shooting a keg (when there is none and raron you dont have premium for the 1st one and i said i dont know if its only on gold servers or not witch it proble is since it dosent happen to you

5. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

1. Have never seen this glitch. Which servers did it happen on? The only time I've had this problem was in the build before the Zombie build, and it's when I switched from archer to knight/builder. I have yet to have any of this happen to me in the current build.
    2. The only time I've seen this happen is when someone is spamming kegs, or it's an enemy keg. Probably because you were spamming kegs in the first place.

6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

The first one I haven't seen, it might just be a bug on the server or something.

The second one is rather common. kegs and some of the new stuff, like lanterns desync sometimes. This means you may see an item, but it won't be there or it's actually in a different spot. This is mainly due to the fact that kegs technically aren't supposed to be on servers yet. This means you can try to pick it up, but you won't be able to. For some people this also means they see an item that isn't there.