1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[203] Generic Spawn

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by Wyeth, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Wyeth

Wyeth KAG Guard Donator Tester

Here my standard run of the mill spawn castle. The core building + WS mod on top and devil's basin in the front:

genspawnv2.png spawntentcastle.png

For me the only real thing that's important for a spawn is that its easy to get out, but there must be another way out besides the main entrance (best from above when under siege). I like to add my WS mod so that archer can rain doom on enemies trying to get in and put spike pits in the front so that its not as easy to touch our main entrance. I usually fortify the walls with double rows if I got the time aswell. But that's just extra stuff. The core building is the thing with the 3 WS inside.

2. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

The viability of defensive structures does not lie in thick walls - it lies on a superiour advantage over the other team; Multiple ways to attack enemies - just like in this one.
    It's a decent building.