1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[274] Wow! Ultimate Deadly Tower (bugusing indeed)

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by BlackKlit, Jan 16, 2012.

1. BlackKlit

BlackKlit Shopkeep Stealer

In new build of KAG works intersting bug: with some conditions anybody can go through 1-height tunnel. I built tower by this principe and added some good things, such as Acavado Spikes and workshops. See:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So blue players can't past these doors from 2x2 square as red and need 2x2sqare with 1 block on it nearby door. Sad to blues:(.

GloriousToast and Tyrianstrasz like this.
  2. reemr

reemr Shipwright

I dislike guides to exploiting the in-game bugs like this. Play like a man.

Mathewson, Agent_008 and GHOZT like this.
  3. Tyrianstrasz

Tyrianstrasz Shopkeep Stealer

Highlighting what the bug is and how to use it is the best way to get it fixed quickly.

4. reemr

reemr Shipwright

Highlighting how to use it will ruin gameplay and might make them lose potential customers. Shit like this should be reported to mods directly, not shown in public.

Mathewson likes this.
  5. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

For fucks sake calm your asses, if you don't like it don't post, it's clearly labeled as bug using so it's not to be used in a regular server, it's already a well known bug and if you're not up to speed on what's reported that's your problem not his.

Problem with this structure is that if I was building a good structure that abused squeezing I would not do it like this at all, it's very easily broken through still, and they can squeeze from the other side by breaking those doors just as easily.

6. BlackKlit

hmm... thanks, BlueLuigi. Yes, doorbreaking is the weak place in my invention, but in spark with acavado trap it will be much harder to do it(doorbreak). So after every innacurate jump to entrance enmy will be hitted:)) and next fall down:))

Also i want show you how to block underground tuneels for enemy knights with the same acavado trap(veru usable thing however):
    [​IMG]
    So enemies can't past this tunnel from left side. PROFIT!
    P.S See Auri's block-teleportation invention in this part of forum:D

7. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

The squeeze entrance should just be so high that enemies can't get there without help.
    Then after that.. Maybe I'll just make a pic.

screen-12-01-16-19-06-47.png

So uhh yeah they became two different structures, but I find this a lot better.
    However this is very expensive, so it should be built only during the building time.

These bugs are gonne get fixed quickly though.
    Also please put build number to the topic name.

Birdman159 and BlackKlit like this.
  8. Zanman777

Zanman777 Shopkeep Stealer

For who seemed to hate buggers so profoundly the other day, you sound pretty calm about it to me now, BlueLuigi... ;)

Monsteri, a 870 stone and 530 wood tower? Without counting in the workshops... Dang, and people say MY structures are costly... :p

9. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

If are are referring to how we deal with squeezers on Action! Ctf unlim., Noburu has said it is against the rules there.
    Otherwise, luigi is fine with it, he even allows it on his servers.

Noburu likes this.
  10. Zanman777

Rayne, I was referring to Luigi bursting out of the server in an anger lust stating he had chatlog proofs that I was a cheater and that he was including me on some permalist ban. :P

11. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You were probably -cough- one of the various idorts who would not listen to people telling you to stop doing stupid shit on other servers, meaning things like continuously squeezing on servers other than /v/ servers. I never use the word permalist ban and what I referenced was something else entirely.

That said, this is incredibly off topic isn't it?

Noburu likes this.
  12. L-III-III-7

L-III-III-7 Shopkeep Stealer

whats an idort?

GloriousToast likes this.
  13. Zanman777

Yeah, right... I wasn't squeezing, and you said I was squeezing at a moment I was at the bottom of a map that was all torn out cuz had been played for 5 straight hours... I didn't even have anywhere to squeeze, I was trapped lol. You were mad with some other guys and must have taken me for somebody else. But yeah, enough of the off-topic. :)

14. BlackKlit

Hmm.. Thanks for general improvement for this tower. Some small thinga according to sqezeeng rules and it will be completely OK :D I think everybody can choose and nobody mustn't judge him - on your servers you can do anything you want.
    Otherwise, this bug has one bad side - it works better for reds(right side), because they can use it much easier:(
    Thinking....

15. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Don't mind me guys. I'm just the guy who found this glitch, and was explicitly told not to post it on the forums. But now I think I'll post the full guide I made about exploiting it, because apparently it's actually okay if people post about it :V

16. L-III-III-7

L-III-III-7 Shopkeep Stealer

squeezers worship satan... its a fact

inactive_account likes this.