1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

3 New [CTF] Maps! by Aer

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Aer, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Aer

Aer Shipwright

Hey, I'm an old Soldat player (from Gamingw , some may know that place it was a huge community of Soldat haha)

Anyways im in love with KAG and making maps and character heads. Here are 3 decently large CTF minded maps , I'd love for some servers to pick up and use them!

Underbride Isle : A bridge, an Island, race to get the middle grounds!
    [​IMG]

Sky Tower: Only gold is in the middle tower, that seems to be FLOATING! I wonder if it can be knocked down??! ;)
    [​IMG]

Sonata Isles: Vast array of floating Islands. One team gets a High Ground while other gets a Burrowed defence. An attempt at a fair play asymmetrical map.
    [​IMG]

I hope you Enjoy them! and I would LOVE to see these get play on servers.

Kag On! and Hope to see you in game soon! :)

2. The images are not loading for me ): Are you directly uploading them to the post from the "Upload a File" button?

3. Aer

Aer Shipwright

It should be fixed now! :)

4. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

For some reason the island in the first one looks like a cow face to me...

jerloch likes this.
  5. It is! And they look great! I am scared the floating things would fall though D: You may need to add some dirt background so they don't fall when someone mines them...Haven't made maps in awhile so I may be wrong though!

6. Aer

Aer Shipwright

Tested, the islands are big enough to not fall from the sky :) Sonata is actually my favorite of the 3 maps i've made. I think in a good game of CTF it can be a clusterf#ck, In a good way. :)

and @Miaow yeah it looks a bit lieka bunny/mule face to me haha. but the top of the island is sucha great reward for the first there!

7. godkirby

godkirby Bison Rider

honestly though could i use these maps on my server?
    (just a question)
    server is assassins creed

godkirby read below