1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[319] "tunnel" a.k.a. teleport glitch?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by benburger, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benburger

benburger Builder Stabber

It's benburger. I was recently playing on the mole server, which has a lot of modded stuff on it, and a particular building which is called the "tunnel" acts as a teleport. I always thought it was team specific, like a door or bridge, but i used it and teleported right into the enemy base while no-one was there. I grabbed their flag, teleported back and won the game in about 5 seconds. Keep in mind this particular match was a long and grueling battle of strategy and force, both sides fighting equally as savagely with builders working to construct magnificent castles that would rival even mount olympus itself. Are those buildings supposed to work that way?

Please let me know.

PS: All I know is that these teleporting tunnels aren't on every server, so I'm not sure if it's a user created thing or it's in the game files.

2. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

They do work like that, but some people (this is almost considered griefing to me) will build them WITHOUT ANY DEFENSE RIGHT NEXT TO THE FLAG. This pretty much amounts to insta win for one of the teams. :(

So yes they are supposed to work like that.

Also this is part of a mod to our server (and I think rayne has one too). So technically this should go on the MOLE server thread or modding section of the forums. As this doesn't stem from original mechanics rather mods.

Acavado likes this.
  3. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Other mods to our server; Banks where you can trade gold for coins, wood shops and stone shops, and of course, our beloved tunnels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.