1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[370] Unable to find new player variables [Solved]

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Cirom, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cirom

Cirom Bison Rider

Okay, seriously. I can't find the answer to this anywhere. The KAG changelog for [370] claims to have added new variables for archers and stuff. I can't find them AT ALL. Where are they supposed to be located? All my old player configs have stayed exactly the same, like my archer.cfg in "Rules/CTF". They said it was in the rules folder.

I am really confuse :<

EDIT: I was thinking another "Force Update" would fix it.. but I don't know how to do that.

2. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

It is all a lie!
    A LIE I SAY!

But seriously, I never check, cause I have no use for it x)
    What are you going to use it for anyways?

3. Cirom

Cirom Bison Rider

Well, I sometimes host a server and I wanted to see what I could modify, really. I've noticed some other servers have modified things like archer fire rate, but I see no variables to alter that.

EDIT: Found they were in the "gamemode" file, not the usual "archer / builder / knight" file. I think it'd be better in the archer / builder / knight file imo.
    No Zombie Survival player modding? :<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.