1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[580] Yes, its another tower by me.

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by Force, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Heres another tower i came up with. It has some things i have been using a lot lately. Please critique. screen-12-12-26-10-49-06.png

Attached Files:

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Door is 9 tiles off the ground, i.e. too high. Either have it 5 high for slashing or 7-8 high for camping. With the way it currently is people will get stunned when dropping from the door. :\

Anded and Guro like this.
  3. stig700

stig700 Ballista Bolt Thrower

but that would make the enter system not work to well with the second door posibelety yo fix is this

:castle_wall:
    :door:
    :castle_wall::bridge:
    :castle_wall::spikes::bridge::castle_bg::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::spikes::spikes::spikes::castle_wall:
    this is a way to make a way so knight cant come to close to the edge to knight tower up

4. lil4eyes

lil4eyes Bison Rider

This tower is currently not team friendly, I would suggest using another tower or redesign this tower.

5. Force

Force Shark Slayer

To all your replies. Ill take your advice and apply them to the tower. Except maybe stigs (I dont like pit traps)

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  6. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

The tower is very suitable to archers, it has lots of great spots for them to sit and a quarters, though I'm slightly concerned there is no roof. Another thing to consider is that you shouldn't rely completely on using boost pads as the only way to retreat back into your base, many players still don't know how to use them, so always leave an "easy" way up. In addition. you could also make it 2 thick instead of 3 thick and use the current door setup on the back side as a repairable wall.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  7. Kind of non-sequitar but I was curious as to what purpose the attached picture serves, the second one with the pits and stuff?

???

8. Force

Force Shark Slayer

I have absolutely no idea how that got there. Strange...

I3lue likes this.