1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[590] BASIC FRONT LINE DEADLY AND ANTI KNIGHT DEFENCE

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by johnypineda, Mar 14, 2013.

1. johnypineda

johnypineda Catapult Fodder

View attachment 18152 screen-13-03-12-15-09-44.png screen-13-03-12-15-26-56.png screen-13-03-12-15-26-59.png screen-13-03-12-15-32-43.png screen-13-03-12-15-09-44.png
    screen-13-03-12-15-26-56.png

MY VERY OWN DEADLY AND ANTIKNIGHT(IDK IF IT IS ANTIKNIGHT BUT KNIGHTS WOULD CANT DESTROY MOST OF THAT) I MADE IT MYSELF
    ^_^

Attached Files:

2. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Sorry, but could you isolate/ circle the actual building? Also, it doesn't seem very basic, unless I'm just looking at the wrong part
    It's very interesting to look at btw :thumbs_up:

3. johnypineda

johnypineda Catapult Fodder

TY SIR
    I ALMOST SPENT 2 HOURS TO MAKE IT

4. DubstepMonkey

DubstepMonkey Horde Gibber

Interesting, the tunnel i do not recommend enemy builders will use that. Heavy resources if you include the whole picture +1500 wood and stone for that. Other than that its alright i guess.

5. Excessive use of capital letters is not recommended. In fact, it will lead to getting more and more warnings.
    Stop with capital letters.

Also don't answer to this post.

6. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

Um, what's this? If this is the whole building, it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to cost heavy.
    I don't recommend using this in-game.

7. Force

Force Shark Slayer

This is the most pointless building I have ever seen. Seriously, there is a tunnel that isnt guarded by any doors that goes underneath the tower along with ladders that lead straight up behind the tower...

Guitarman likes this.
  8. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Well, it does appear to have been made on that one RP server.

9. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

I think this thread should be locked... This is obviously too ridiculous to build in a game and would take 3 matches to mine all that resource.

Guitarman and Force like this.