1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[590] Bomb Defense tower

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by Superblackcat, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

[​IMG]

Low resources, High bomb resistance, 6 very well placed bombs to break through. Can add whatever top you want, Just added the Vidar Bomb Drop.

Takes up a hella alot of space.

Resources cost: Stone about 270(not counting backwall and top), wood about 250

Regular tower with this much bomb resistance cost about 400 stone

Attached Files:

I3lue, BC and illu like this.
  2. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

</br>--- merged: Mar 11, 2013 8:26 AM ---</br>
    Pros:
    What you said above.
    Cons:
    *Bomb jump from a tower, take flag, easily go up and over the tower, buying bombs on the way.*

3. DubstepMonkey

DubstepMonkey Horde Gibber

hmm pretty good tower quite alot of stone also if enemy lines get across onto your building not reliable,also takes alot of time with the backwall and stone blocks. Another thing it is a bomb defence tower i guess. but its hard to repair if they made a way in. Also it takes alot of space up most of the ctf maps nowadays and they dont have that much room.

4. Superblackcat

Quite a lot of stone = 250? + 100 for backwall.... I regular tower takes 500 stone, that is any where close to the specs of this.

5. SuperBlack Wtf stop showing other people Vidars things

6. Superblackcat

I made this tower with BC, the TOP thing is Vidars, You can put whatever the hell you want there.

7. Great tower. I love how efficient it is on stone and how mobile it can be for your team.

Maybe BC can post his version with doors and archer slots and the whole dealioo. :D

Very creative tower design. Love it.