1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[590] [Guide] Yantex's Knight Guide.

Discussion in 'Knight' started by Yantex, May 5, 2014.

?

Did this help you?

Poll closed Jun 22, 2014.
  1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not really.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Nope.

100.0%
  1. Yantex

Yantex :^)) Donator
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

Hello there, Today I will be writing a guide on the main class : Knight.

• Firstly to start off with this guide, lets start with the attack; Jabbing. Jabbing is a attack you can do by simply clicking the left button on your mouse. If timed correctly on the enemy, You will take away 1 heart from them, The knight has 3 hearts
    • Secondly we will learn how to glide among the air. To do this; When you're in the air, Hover your mouse over your character and hold right click while guiding yourself with the 'w-a-s-d' controls.
    • Thirdly; Slashing. Slashing can be a bit difficult for people who are new to the game, Slashing takes away 1.5 hearts if timed correctly, Slashing is much more harder to do then jabbing because you have to time your slashes and it takes a bit more seconds to do then jabbing. These are the steps on how to slash, Hold your left button on your mouse and You should see a circle pop up on your screen with some dots. Keep holding your left button until the circle turns yellow. Once this turns yellow, Let go of your left click and you got yourself a Slash, Good job
    • Fourthly we learn how to double-slash, A very effective move. Double slashing is when you slash 2 times and can kill an enemy in an instant if you land the 2 slashes. Steps on how to do this; Again hold your left click on your mouse, Wait until the circle turns yellow, then release while you are next to your enemy then click your left button again instantly, That shall allow you to do a double slash. If your enemy isn't shielding it will kill him and you'll get a nice red "+1" on your screen.
    • Fifthly; Bomb-Jumping. Bomb jumping is something you can do to help you get across a bridge or what ever the course may be. To do this you'll need a bomb and perfect timing. Firstly press "f" to light your bomb and press "f" again to let go of it. Hover your mouse over the bomb and you'll see a timer. If you want to go to the left, wait until the timer reaches "15" seconds or "10" seconds then jump to the left with your shield shielding the same way the bomb is facing. If you want to go to the right jump to the right with your shield shielding the same way the bomb is facing. There are different techniques on bomb jumping various ways of doing this I will be teaching you another way. When your on a pretty high place, Press "f" to hold your bomb then wait until it reaches ""20" seconds then jump off the high ledge while gliding.
    • Sixthly; We learn how to throw a bomb further. To throw a bomb further, there isn't much to it. To do this press "f" to light your bomb - Jump and slash then press f again to throw the bomb, You should see it going further.
    • Lastly; We learn the 4 tile vault slash. Very simple thing do yet effective. Ever thought it was impossible to go jump over 4 blocks? Your wrong. Its possible and its very easy. To do this, stand near a 4 block tile that's vertical meaning standing up, Then jump and slash while guiding your way over the block and there you go.

That is my guide to the knight, I didn't cover everything about this, Just some parts, I may cover the other parts to this another day or later on. Either way, I hope you guys learned something from this.

meaow likes this.