1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[590] Mini block catapult

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by kl4060, Mar 26, 2013.

1. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

You can make a mini catapult with just workshops and dropping stone on it. the direction the rock flies in is all different from how high you drop it and also on what side you drop it in (such as middle, left side or the right side.) Screen Shot 2013-03-26 at 10.36.50 PM.png
    for e.g. if you drop that stone it will land on the pile there.
    but mostly it boosts the stone down, making it fall faster.
    It bends the flight of the stone in all different ways depending on how high you drop it from and what side you drop it on. but since it drops mostly you can use it like I did here

I can't explain this so you better get in sand box at drop stone and other things on workshops in all different ways.

CrystalClear and DubstepMonkey like this.
  2. DubstepMonkey

DubstepMonkey Horde Gibber

Hm seems efficient enough, i haven't tried it out yet but i guess it will be cheap. But if this were to happen on ctf you might get some team kills in :(. Im guessing this will be good for the heat of the battle barely any resources yet you build this magnificent beast i don't know yet seems op?

3. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

No its not op. It is very useless actually unless you put it on tower to drop things on people since its hard to aim.
    I used it in some occasions when people are camping in one small location under my towers, I can just bend the rocks and aim for them every time they come.

4. DubstepMonkey

Yea this is very interesting i never knew you could do this let alone I've never seen these on servers!

kl4060 likes this.
  5. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

Yes I know, when I found out was by accident in a ctf server when people were breaking stuff. so I hopped on sandbox and made this inspired by soul. (very long ago)
    </br>--- merged: Mar 26, 2013 11:53 AM ---</br>
    That one has dropped from 3 high on the left making it bend over to the right. landing on the other side of the spike pit.

6. DubstepMonkey

Yea this could also be a stone generator but theirs more efficient ones than this!

7. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

Nice idea, never heard of them. :( I'm knight.

8. DubstepMonkey

Basically you get more stone than you waste ill post one tomorrow.

kl4060 likes this.
  9. I would like to see this during endgame. Some knights chasing you (you're a builder) then suddenly you hammer a small portion then the rocks hits the knights in pursuit then their face will be like:
    [​IMG]
    Pure bliss.

Azuroth, hans_02 and Conquerer like this.
  10. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

Then the bomb that they lighted comes flying over to you in a shower of gibbs. <3
    'Hey, I won the game!'

kl4060 likes this.
  11. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

Meh.
    I beat you to it.

screen-13-03-27-09-26-51.png First, build this.
    When you destroy the workshop piece, this happens:
    screen-13-03-27-09-27-04.png It gives you more rubble than usual.
    You can stack the blocks to whatever height you want:
    screen-13-03-27-09-27-24.png screen-13-03-27-09-27-26.png
    It's still bug exploiting though.
    If I ever use it, it's only gonna be on ZF.

delankski likes this.
  12. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Does it actually damage?
    You should make incorporate it so that there is a unescapable pit where the stone lands. Inevitably a noob knight will jump into it and then you can murder him.

13. DubstepMonkey

You should try it out yourself force it works quite well in my opinion!

kl4060 likes this.