1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[590] My Favourite and Best Tower

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by Force, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Here is my favourite and if i may say so my best tower. I use it most of the time. Please Critique.
    screen-13-02-08-17-45-37.png

screen-13-02-08-17-46-05.png

The first image shows the whole tower. As you can see it has a few archer holes and one combined bomb/archer hole. Which is located beneath and to the right of the quarters. It also has a catapult/archer area. The entrance has a bomb chute and has the trapdoors positioned so that when the enemy goes near it turns into a trap. And it also prevents knights from trying to dig the doors. The first doors from the enemy side can be fixed and the tower also allows stone to be dropped on any enemies (shown in the second picture/thumbnail). As you can see the backwall is needed for the extra structural integrity. The entrance to the overhang allows any archers trapped there to shoot at any enemies trying to gain access to the overhang in the case of a rush. If the enemy goes near the quarters the shop will automatically be destroyed because of the trapbridges. And in the case of a massive emergency part of the overhang to the right can be destroyed to destroy the enemy.

Thanks,
    Force

Edit: Sorry about all the attachments. Somehow they got there. If you want to see them then you can but they are just other pictures of the same tower. And there is another 'Tea' tower. Thats just random and is just meant for looks.

Attached Files:

soulrealm likes this.
  2. stig700

stig700 Ballista Bolt Thrower

instead of making a new thread everytime post them into one pls we dont like spam here

3. What about reading rules of this section?

pls

4. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Its just 1 more. Ej could you delete some of my random ones with less views and stuff?

5. Just some minor point-outs:
    - Replace Spike under entrance with Trap-Bridge
    - Remove 2 spikes underneath Quarters facing down
    - Trap-bridge at the bomb chute sometimes makes bomb chutes useless because bombs land on the bridge.
    - Catanest at top cannot fire properly due to door activating when someone walk it (4 block high wall to right)
    - You need to block up the back of the tower (maybe doors and stone) to prevent enemy that do bomb jump across, can't bomb your tower from behind and make whole thing collapse...instead of using doors and ladders above entrance
    - Won't really use the single door right under the quarters
    - spike on bridge at archer nest kinda useless
    - might wanna put more spikes on catanest wall
    - you can fall off the back of the tower (especially when entrance doors are destroyed and enemy knights get up, you have no where to back off to except up the tower or retreat)(if you make a small platform, it'll be really good, preferably not trap bridges because trap bridges fall, and don't forget a door)
    - you tower is already resources heavy so doesn't really matter how much more resources you use as long as its actually used
    - at entrance, the lower spike facing right, might want to make that into a long collapsible.

Just the feedback you wanted ^, overall its a good tower, but I prefer others...my towers aren't up to date as well.

Force likes this.
  6. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

Resource-heavy but otherwise okay. And wutt soulrealm sed. :smug: